Dollar Generalconditions of the store

T Nov 14, 2018

I am writing to discuss my displeasure of the conditions of the Dollar General Store located at 138 W. Chelten Ave . The condition of the store is deplorable. The store is always dirty and unkept, the floors are not clean, there are boxes always in the aisles, the shelves are not stocked and the staff is not professional. I frequent this store because it is in close proximity to my home and the price of items are reasonable but I have decided that I would rather pay more money then to subject myself to these conditions and treatment. I decided to try another Dollar General that is located at 600 W. Chelten Ave and the experience was the same. I started to wonder that maybe the corporate office did not care about the conditions of these two stores because they are located in predominantly African American neighborhoods. I have gone to Dollar General stores in other neighborhoods and states and the experience has been totally different and pleasant. The lack of professionalism in the store is enough to stop anyone from patronizing your establishment.