Dollar General 15951 — manager
I am a daily customer and I have saw the manager try to bully the new girl who comes to work, looks nicely dressed and clean, and is nice to the customers. She actually put the new young lady initials of her first name on all the totes and it was anywhere from 16-20 totes and this lady was the only person ringing up every customer as well as doing totes and etc. Anytime the young lay calls her name and she comes up to do something the new lady needs her to do she is grunting and not wanting to do it. I also saw that she goes directly into the office when the young lady is working her totes and ringing up customers. She is taking her position to a bully level.
More Dollar General 15951 Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar General - dress code
- Dollar General - store hours
- Dollar General - tired manager
- Dollar General / Clover Valley / Dolgen Corp. - downsizing product / same price
- Dollar General Reloadable Visa - never had 70.00 loaded on card and can not get company they say has to load it!
- Dollar General - customer service
- Dollar General - store
- Dollar General - Covid mask compliance
- Dollar General - hiring process
- Dollar General - customer service/one employee working