DogTV Networkunable to cancel subscription

P

Since our purchase on May 27th, 2017 we have not been able to view the channel. I emailed support the same day and requested to disregard our request for service. I just keep getting emails that say "try to log in now". I requested to cancel, but I see its still active. Where is the cancel information so I can send in a written cancel letter. It is now June 8th, 2017 and we are still unable to view and cancel. I would like to submit my cancel information prior the 30 day trial ending.

RESOLVED

• DogTV Network's response · Jun 09, 2017

Hi Porsha
    you account is active and working, are you getting our emails? we have send you the cancel link and asked what app are you using to Stream
    Feel free to email us any time at "[email protected]"
    Best