DMCI Homesdmci finance department issues

D Review updated:

I never posted stories on the internet but thanks to DMCI for giving me the motivation to do so.

My unit & parking slot were turned over to me back in June 2009. A month prior to turnover, DMCI finance confirmed (through my agent) that bank financing was already settled with my bank. They advised me to pull out my monthly amortization PDCs since my loan already covers both the unit and parking slot. Everything was okay and I was able to use my unit and parking slot without issues.
From July 2009 to 2012, I regularly visit DMCI office every year to pay for my real estate tax. As part of my regular visit, I always ask for a statement of account (just for the sake of having my own record). DMCI never responded with a SOA. Instead, they credited me with P65, 000.00 in Dec 2009. And P35, 000 in Dec 2010 with the confirmation that these are excess payment from me and I have NO outstanding balance with DMCI.
In June 2012 (3 years after turnover), DMCI sent me a SOA detailing that my parking slot is not yet fully paid. 80% of the parking slot price is still pending (I chose the 20-80 payment mode). I checked with DMCI & my bank and indeed the parking slot was not covered by my bank loan. I'm completely puzzled why DMCI decided to pullout my MA PDCs in 2009? The parking slot was turned over to me? I was able to use it for 3 years? Then DMCI goes back to me (after 3 years): "Oops! We overlooked your parking slot 3 years ago. We finally figured out the SOA and I'll charge you with P180K total interest plus P290K remaining principal for the parking slot"
They even admitted that they were not able to track my real estate tax payments for the past 3 years and wrongly billed me again. How they solved it? After a month of searching their records, they asked me for my copy of the official receipt. Fortunately, I do a much better job of keeping records than DMCI.
My agent told me that this is a common problem in DMCI. DMCI finance has to hire contractors because of the sudden increase in demand. Processes were always skipped and missing records are common. Complaints posted in this site supports my agent's story. Anybody else have a similar story?

AnotherDMCIVictim Feb 01, 2021

DMCI customer service does not respond to calls or emails at all.

DMCI HOMES Victim Jan 05, 2018

Yes, not only sad but totally pathetic the way DMCI Homes and DPMC continues to operate and does not take care of matters while also shirking responsibility. Totally below standards, however they do operate at a higher level than SMDC.

DMCI HOMES Victim Jan 05, 2018

Been there done that Swanty, there is no happy medium when if comes to DMCI Homes and DPMC, never expect much for they both are sure to disappoint. On a positive note at least they are consistent at being below standard.

• Sw
    Swanty Jan 05, 2018

@DMCI HOMES Victim I’m just stating my personal experience with Tivoli Garden Residences PMO, for all it’s worth. You have had a bad experience but not all experiences are the same. Mine was a better one. Sad for you.

• Sw
    Swanty Jan 04, 2018

Been with Tivoli Garden Residences first as renter for 3 years then as owner for more than a year. Some complaints here are legitimate like interest charges for already paid dues, elevator problems, lobby trashy sitting area, peeled off paint everywhere, unattended plants in atrium floor, etc. but I find that if you attend to your payments & communication with Property Management, there should be a fair solution to your problem. I do.
    I urge you to demand a receipt for every payment & keep it & if possible, pay through your bank straight to the Condo account so you have a history of bank payments. If possible pay your dues a year in advance. Keep pics & records of your complaints, dates resolved & to whom you made the complaint to. This way it’s easier for you get a positive action re your complaint.
    Be fair but assertive. Good luck!🙂

DMCI HOMES Victim Mar 11, 2017

Any unit owner out there kindly check you yearly taxes if you do not have your title yet and if DMCI Homes spin off company DPMC is providing you the amounts to pay, there very well may be fudged or false numbers. Compare your previous years taxes with your current year and if the previous year is more QUESTION QUESTION QUESTION, then watch the songs and dances occur. They will come up with all sorts or reasons under the sun with why they cannot provide factual information and actually correct amounts. Imagine they do this to each unit owner, how much will be sponge in extra monies and where does those monies go ?

ann88 Sep 04, 2015

Help! How did you guys resolve this problem with DMCI? It's currently happening to me - they have never given me an SOA from the beginning which was 10 years ago. The last month for payments is July 2015 and now they're suddenly saying that a couple of payments/checks, one in 2007 and another in 2010 were not cleared! This was 8 years ago and 5 years ago! They're even charging me penalties for it when they haven't issued any SOA until now. Any advice? Thanks!

SaudMe May 08, 2014

This is really true all those online complain posted by existing buyer to DMCI Homes. For earlier all sold project, most complain deals with unofficial explanation what those extra charges imposed on condo dues. Missing payment and excessive penalties charges which is beyond prescribe by authorized lending institution. Try to visit existing develop project you will be surprise the volume of foreclose properties they accumulated over the years. No wonder if someday a local property bubble happen in the future they are surely a top finalist contender. What I pity for those thousand investors who will be affected once this bubble burst. Even you try to sell out your unit potential buyers are afraid with those high cost hidden charges.

• Ro
    Roseque Jan 17, 2014

Hi, just like to know if anybody took their case to the court and won over Dmci?

Anne ga Oct 11, 2013

I can now confirm that it is a common problem of DMCI as it is happening to me now, they have assumed that my account was cleared and now they are informing me that I have unsettled amount on 2011 more than 2 years have passed and they only let me know about this unpaid bills now so it incurred almost 200t penalties. I was with in house financing with them but I transferred thru bank financing so the unsettled amount that they said that we thought it has been passed to my bank financing they are asking a payment now which incurred so much interest/penalties. I would suggest that for people who want to buy condo do not buy from DMCI for you will get stress from them a lot as dmci employees are not competent and not doing their job properly so you will just paying so much money due to their incompetence.

DMCIHomesOffiicial Aug 27, 2013

This is from DMCI Homes' On-line Relations team. We would like to help you with your complaint or any query. Kindly email it to our
    Customer Relations through this contact information:
    For Customer Care Concerns: Tel: [protected] or may also email to [email protected]

You may also send us the details of your concern/s via our Facebook page, DMCI Homes Official.

Thank you and we hope to assist you soonest.

DMCI HOMES Victim Mar 11, 2017

@DMCIHomesOffiicial and 85% of the time ones concerns will go unanswered and pushed aside. The chances of anything positive happening are highly unlikely. Best to file at HLURB and Civil cases once a unit owner has problems with DMCI Homes and DMPC. DMCI Homes has almost as many complaints against them as SMDC. Put a comment addressing problems on DMCI Homes Face Book page and expect it to be removed within a few days.

Create You Tube videos and show any damaged areas of you unit. Each time you speak with PMO or Customer Care at the main office in person have your video on ensure the mic is working to capture what is said. Then is you are not happy with the way the meeting went than post your You Tube video.

DMCIHomesOffiicial Aug 27, 2013

We wish to help you with your concern. This is from DMCI Homes' On-line Relations team. You may email details of your complaint to
    any the following:
    1. [email protected] or call Tel: [protected]
    2. Visit our Facebook Page- DMCI Homes Official and send us details at the message board. Please write it there
    and not at the recommendations feed so we would be able to reply.

Thank you and hope to assist you soonest with your concern/s.

Annoyed unit owner Jan 29, 2013

DMCI is charging us now for what they say is an unpaid month in July 2011, but all their SOAs until Jan 2013 say we have paid them. We only knew because we requested for an updated SOA. And then they have the gall to charge us penalty, for something we had absolutely no knowledge about! If this was their common problem I would not have bought from them.