Dish Network / Dish.comcustomer service and supervisors at dish network

C Oct 29, 2018

My name is Cleve Hamilton and I am a current dish customer. My account number Acct# [protected], in case you want to understand and know who I am. I was without my service from August to October and I tried to get Dish network to work with me and help me reduce the bill so that I could get it back on. Customer service was so rude to me after being a customer for so long. I asked to speak to a supervisor and they were rude as well. I had a returned check on my account and they made it known every chance I talked to them about my bill. I begged for help and promotions not one customer service rep would help. I even asked to speak to a member of the executive team about my bill and more help. He was not helpful and proceeding to tell me about the return check and what I needed to pay. I have never been so unhappy with Dish Network, I will never refer this company to any of my friends or family. I will continue to tell people how badly I was treated and how long I have been a customer. I didn't deserved the disrespect, the rudeness, the lack of empathy, and the no help from Dish Network. I paid what I needed to get my services back on only for my kids to have television to watch and I din't want my credit to be delinquent. Not paying Dish Network would mess up my credit and that is negative impact. I have an excellent credit rating and I didn't want Dish network to ruin it. I have always admired and loved Dish Network and now I have nothing but hard feelings toward this company and how they treated me. I am so disappointed with how they treated me and I'm wondering how they treat others. Cleve Hamilton [protected], [protected]@gmail.com I will be taking this matter further until I am completely satisfied with results.