Dish Network / Dish.com — cancellation
I called Dish to cancel my account no.[protected] 43 Emory Street Attleboro, MA 02703 Floor 2. I have been in disabled housing.
On August 8, 2018 the woman said I needed to have my Doctor fax over a letter stating I was disabled and in disabled housing to clear an early termination fee.
It was never cancelled. I called yesterday August 16, 2018 approximately 1:30pm and explained this to the gentleman and why it hadn't been cancelled.
He had all my information and Doctors letter. He was extremely rude, trying to get me not to cancel and adding numerous amounts I will
have to pay as as a threat after my Doctors letter was received. I am extremely upset with this very unprofessional business and will
contact the Better Business Bureau for his unacceptable behavior and threats of insane amounts of charges if I cancel this account.
I did not accept any charges he stated I will have to pay which he kept trying to have me agree to. Over $400.00 is what he stated.
This account is closed and should have been closed on August 8th. The number I called was [protected].
An email was sent confirming my cancellation with a return fee that was charged to this account for each box required to return equipment and the terms of the contract. Then I returned my feedback at [protected]@dishnetworkmail.com. and it stated my email address wasn't found/ unable to receive mail. Then I saw address rejected. Extremely upset with DISH. Shelly Tetreault
More Dish Network / Dish.com Complaints & Reviews
- Dish Network - as a former employee let me tell you 
- [Resolved] Dish Network - false advertising, wrong billing, poor customer service 
- Dish Network - dish network receiver equipment scam!!! 
- [Resolved] Dish Network - dish network pay per view fraudulent charges 
- Dish Network - dishonorable business practices 
- Dish Network - ignorant representatives, overcharging and scamming my account 
- Dish Network / Dish.com - fox sports outage
- Dish Network / Dish.com - lack of satellite reception 
- Dish Network / Dish.com - dropping fox 
- Dish Network - horrendous customer service!