Dish Network / Dish.comchange in channels on my programming

I have been a dish customer for years along with a billion other people i have been a smackdown fan for many years also. Now we find out that for some unknown reason which is probably a money negotiation like with AMC before, you have went and took away the FOX channel which Smackdown has moved to on October 5th 2019. Now I am sure this is because of you wanting more money because of this but now you have went an pissed off over a billion customers plus fans who were looking toward this premiere that has been advertised to us for a long time now. You can continue this mess you have created but you may lose a hell of a lot of customers because of it. Not only will you lose customers but friends of us because we will pass this message along to everyone that is or has been a fan and make sure that many of us consider changing providers who do carry this channel and give a [censored] about their customers. Which is why we are seriously considering going back to directv, they may cost more but at least they aren't pulling a station that a billion fans and customers have been waiting a long time to get ready for, so I hope losing a billion customers over some unknown stupid reason, but something better change back to how it was or you can forget my service and me paying my bill!!!

Va
Oct 01, 2019

Comments

Oct 02, 2019

Fox is wanting more money. Don’t get them confused