Menu
C
Author of the complaint
8:52 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have been a member with Discover since 2016 I have used my credit for personal use work - travel -daughters graduation College Party -each time my card had a high balance I use my quarterly commission to pay off the entire balance. This has been done more than 3 times since becoming a member. While preparing for my daughters wedding and using my card for payment for things needed I received a message from Discover stating my balance was decreased due to use and other credit card related charges. I have been a responsible adult paying all of my bills and never had an issue. With Discover treating me like a child in essence to reduce my credit limit is simply not acceptable. There are no reasons for this to occur. I was planning on paying off my balance in the next month, and now have decided to take my commission and not pay off my balance. I use a credit reporting agency site to monitor my credit and refuse to have Discover make my financial decision. I will never use this card again and will warn people about there practices.

Christine Clements

More Discover Bank / Discover Financial Services complaints & reviews

Discover Bank / Discover Financial Services - scam and cheating
Discover Bank / Discover Financial Services - dispute of charges
Discover Bank / Discover Financial Services - lower payment plan scam
Discover Bank / Discover Financial Services - possible scam to get one to activate fraud protection
Discover Bank / Discover Financial Services - usurious increase in apr by discover card
0 comments