DirecTV / billing and commitments
We moved in april and had our service transferred to our new address. We renewed our commitment for the next two years at the previous price. My directv bill went up $70!!!
I called and he said that no, we commited to the higher price... [censored]!!!. I'm okay with paying $90 a month but not $160. I think I will bite the bullet and pay the early termination fee and switch to xfinity. Change my mind...
More DirecTV Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged 
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks! 
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract 
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience! 
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion 
- Direct TV - someone elso opened an account with my last name and address 
- Direct TV - failure to get proper credits on my bill 
- Direc TV Support - very poor service 
- DirecTV - no show installation
- DirecTV - new guide change