Direct Web Designweb designer

Mar 06, 2018 Review updated:

Hi everyone I got scammed $300 by this guy called ROMAN today! I'm going to cut an past an email which I received after I asked for a refund, I asked for a refund because it's been weeks and it's no we're nere finished and his trying to make me pay the other 50% of the money for an unfinished product. here goes

Hi Lisa,

I do everything via email, not phone calls.

The original website questionnaire on the last page in the Terms & Condition's mentions that once a design has been approved
and you tell us to proceed ahead and build the layout you then receive 2 rounds of changes.

As mentioned on the phone you can log into the website and make the changes yourself as the website has an admin portal
so you can easily log in and update content and images.

Please be aware deposit payments are non-refundable

I tried being civil with you and building your website but you just can't seem to get it through your head that
you can make the changes yourself and you keep sending changes

Just be aware that if you do not pay the website final invoice within 24 hours we will be posting up 10 negative reviews about your business every week
which will destroy your business and reputation, we have done this before to other people who have not paid us or either decided to post up a negative review
and we had damaged their online reputation so bad they had to shut their business down and file for bankruptcy.

It is easy for us just to spend $12 and register a brand new website domain name and build a new website but how easy is it for you to
repair your name's reputation.

You do not know who you have messed with and if you think I am joking see what happens in 24 hours if the final invoice is not paid.

Roman

web designer

RESOLVED

• Direct Web Design's response · Mar 06, 2018

Hi there anonymous,

You have not mentioned your name, website address or any form of contact details proving you're one of our clients.

This review seems highly exaggerated and appears to be the work of one of our competitors trying to place a false claim on our highly regarded reputation of over 4, 500+ websites we have built.

It is easy for anyone to go online and easily post a fake review and this review has no mention of the clients name, website address, email address or any contact details, so it seems a bit suspicious.

PLEASE BE AWARE THIS IS A FAKE SPAM REVIEW!

• We
    Western Migration May 02, 2018

Direct Website Design were amazing! Right from the beginning they understood my design concept and as such created my website very quickly.

Every question I had was answered and all my change requests were handled efficiently.

I love my new website and it’s functionality.

As such would highly recommend Roman and his team to anyone looking for an easy and stress free process. Thanks Roman!”

Thanks, Jenelle

Director, Western Migration Pty Ltd

• Vl
    Vlad Yuferov May 08, 2018

We’re very impressed with the service provided by Direct Web Design when creating our new website www.fluidchillersaustralia.com.au.

Great customer service, prompt response when any changes required in the process of website design.

New website looks fantastic, easy to navigate, good representation.

And all of the above at very competitive price.
    5 stars out of 5.

Vlad Yuferov

• Ad
    Adam Podlezanski May 22, 2018

I would like to pass great thanks to Direct Web Design (Roman) for helping me design and set-up my company Website.

We are Consulting Engineering firm operating from Queensland, Australia. I tried to get design and set-up my company Website for the last 22 years (since 1996) – all approaches was unsuccessful. Several companies and people start doing my website, take the money and never completed.

Recently I come across Direct Web Design (Roman) who finally design, set-up and completed my company Website. The Direct Web Design Team was very helpful and co-operative during the whole process of Website development.

The all work done by Direct Web Design was excellent, conducted in a very professional manner and completed at specified time.

I am very happy and thankful to Direct Web Design (Roman) Staff for their dedication and excellent standard of work. I love my new website and its functionality.

I have no hesitation to recommend Direct Web Design to anyone who wants best service and best value for money. Thanks Roman

Manager - Adam Podlezansk