Direct Web Designwebsite design

R Feb 25, 2018

This guy Roman appears lovely at first, until her gets all his money and then it was very hard to get hold of him. I have had to employ someone else to help finish off my website. This person has discovered that Roman had links going to incorrect pages, my paypal account was set up with someone elses email address who I have never met, my newsletter subscribers were set up to go to an email address that didnt belong to me. I was promised ongoing support with my website after it was built however was basically told by Roman that he is too busy to help. I have spent over $400 having my website fixed by someone else who is fixing all of Romans stuff ups. My new IT person told me the website is sent to India to be built and basically that this company is a scam. He now wont give me my hosting log in details, making it hard for me to trasnfer to another company. Do yourself a favour and do not eomply this puppet!

RESOLVED

Had to mark it as resolved

• Ca
    Carol18 Mar 01, 2018

I have had the same trouble with Roman. I have only paid the deposit which is enough. He didnt read my instructions and produce it the way I wanted. I kept on sending word doc set out the way I wanted but they just couldnt follow it. When I sent in a long list of complaints and asked for my deposit refunded all went quiet. Glad I ddint pay the full amount. I wonder if I will see my deposit?

• Na
    Natasha Lukin Mar 02, 2018

Hi, I read your complaint and it feels like a deja-vie, and that is exactly what happened with me.
    Look, if there are a few of us who are not satisfied with delivery of services why don't we start a class action and demand our deposits back?
    I can talk to my lawyer, and I shall.

• Pa
    Paul McClenahan Jul 16, 2018

@Natasha Lukin Hi Natasha,
    I'm interested to know how your situation was resolved, I'm going through the same thing.

• Ca
    Carol18 Mar 06, 2018

Please disregard my comment above

• Vl
    Vlad Yuferov May 08, 2018

We’re very impressed with the service provided by Direct Web Design when creating our new website www.fluidchillersaustralia.com.au.

Great customer service, prompt response when any changes required in the process of website design.

New website looks fantastic, easy to navigate, good representation.

And all of the above at very competitive price.
    5 stars out of 5.

Vlad Yuferov

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices