Direct TV24 month price guarantee

I called direct tv for price quote and was given a 24 month price guarantee and was told it could be installed the same day which it was, days later I received a confirmation with 12 month guarantee after several attempts with customer service I have had no action taken by direct tv. Today I have been on the phone with them for almost 2 hrs, still nothing.

• Ro
    Rosalind Boyce Nov 20, 2017

I accepted their offer for 24 months/60$ ALL INCLUSIVE charges and got slammed for anything and everything from a regional sports fee to a Protection Plan, to a set up charge for a Genie? Really? I buy their service and they charge me to set it up?