Direct Expressdisputing a claim

P Review updated:

I'm so upset at the fact that I was ripped off of my money on my Direct Express card. I did all they requested of me and I'm not to recieve a credit back to my card account. Christmas came and went. I'm still without a penny. It's the sadest Christmas I ever had. They sent me a letter stating that if The questionnaire, including police report would be relieved within 10 business days a provisional credit would be issued. Well the initial call was on December 8, 2017 and I mailed all the letters on December 18, 2018. It's been past 10 days I believe they should have received my paperwork by now. It's December 26, 2017 Today. Why in the world do they send letters stating untrue statements. Im without a penny, I'm behind on my Rent now just hoping I don't get EVICTED.

• Re
    Rebecca lvey Aug 25, 2019

They are a bunch of lairs. San Antonio Texas div. too. 251.57. They said since I had made a charge at this place 3 yrs ago it showed history with the company so I clearly made the charge.

jackia Dec 04, 2019

julio cabera wintess card number 5820 close card shute down card directexpress send 4986 canel, card wrong card
    send to julio cabera -58.00 card onther -13.50 card canell send 9943 took -58.00 ups delivery card ups

jackia Dec 04, 2019

julio cabera directexpress po box 245998 san antiono tx 78224 direct express took oder ups delivery 10401 foster ave brooklyn 11236 terminal ups wintess odertaken sendcard teriminal card5820 shute down close -50.00 wintess
    ontheracrd 4986 -13.50 canell directesxpress card send 9943 took -58.00 from 165.00 left 98.00 blanacecards level 2 refund payment back account julio cabera tickect beening denied level two custerm serveces call socailsecuity adrimintion 12/-4/2019 direct desposit chanage to bank corp account payment supplment socail secuity payments
    card9943 took 165.00 left 98.00 took 67.00 account werecard 5820 shute down newcardsend4986 replacment 9943 send wintesspayment taken account servececustmerservecedirect express 01/02/1968 072621319