Direct Auto Insurancedoesn't pay claims.

M

I was rear ended over 3 weeks ago by someone who has Direct insurance and absolutely nothing has been done. The idiots at Direct keep telling me that they have not completed their investigation and they are still waiting for the police report and that the driver that hit me is "not a listed driver" on the policy. An estimator came out to look at my car 2 days after the accident and he said they would get the estimate over to me and I have NOT received anything at all. The adjusters that I have talked to at Direct are very rude and I am pretty sure they are dragging their feet and avoiding paying the claim.
Direct Insurance is a substandard insurance company and they are scam artists. I have seen several people who have made the same complaint about Direct. These idiots needs to be put out of business!!!

• Bl
    bluebox42 Mar 25, 2014

I have heard nothing but bad things about this company, I wish I would have talked about the company with friends before I ever got it. They should be in jail, they are nothing but a scam.