The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Direc TV & Skylink — 4 missed installation appointments!
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
My saga started 5 weeks ago. I called them that I wanted to upgrade my equipment to HD receivers and dish. They set up an appointment time. It was confirmed two days before the appointment date. No one showed up.
I complained and got 3 months free Showtime/Movie Channel and a new appointment date. That date came, no one showed up. I was furious, got $100 off on my bill, and a third appointment date.
That third date was yesterday, no one showed up again. I called the installing agent for Directv directly (Skylink) they said they spoke to a supervisor and they would make a special run out on Sunday morning (today) and "if there is a problem with them not being able to come, a supervisor themself would be out to work on it". No one showed up today.
Tomorrow I'll call Skylink again, get a 5th installation date. Then call Directv for another hour long phone call being bounced around to numerous people, to complain again and request $200 credit for these last two missed appointments (their policy is afterall, $100 credit for any missed appointments after the initial date). What is up with Directv and/or the ones they chose to do their installation? Problem with Directv or Skylink?
Well, if we ever do get someone out here to do our HD equipment, it is off to the Better Business Bureau to complain about both companies, and to email the CEO of Directv himself (yes I have his email address). What I have gone through, sitting around for days waiting for an installer is nuts.
More Direc TV & Skylink Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks!
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience!
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion
- Direct TV - someone elso opened an account with my last name and address
- Direct TV - failure to get proper credits on my bill
- Direc TV Support - very poor service
- DirecTV - no show installation
- DirecTV - new guide change