DionWiredpoor service from store manager

To whom it may concern/ Dear Mr Andrew Jackson,

I wish to bring to your attention my complete disbelief and disgust in the way I have been treated with disrespect by your branch manager on duty at your DIon Wired store in the Woodlands Boulevard Shopping Center Pretoria on two occasions.

We purchased a Bosch Vacuum Cleaner (1800 W LOGO) following a persuasive and apt pitch by your excellent sales assistant Lesego Letsholo on 30 Dec 2017.
We specifically requested confirmation that the bags are available and will be easily available in future and the answer was a confident yes.

The problem started at check out when my husband wanted to purchase additional bags which were available but unsellable due to the fact that they could not find the product code. The branch manager came over (after 2 attempts of sales person) and we basically received an attitude of -its no skin of my back if you buy the product or the replacement bags or not. Still being confident that of the purchase of a quality unit we pushed through and decided to ignore the ego.
We were told the 3 boxes of bags (stock on hand) were actually Game in woodlands stock and it should be recalled and Dion Wire could not sell it as it was not the store stock. (Although on the shelve) The box (bag) were taken out of my hand and I was send out without an alternative or suggestion or even an attempt to assist to get the bags.

On 9 Feb I went back to see if we can get the extra bags since we have ran out. Again box of bags were still available but can't be sold "since its Game's stock" (By that time Game Woodlands already confirmed they don't stock it). Today I was told the stock is not on the system and it should be recalled. (strange that the stock issue is still not resolved)

Karabo which assisted me this time was also friendly and helpful and reported after he had a visit to the branch manager's office that they can't help and that the bags were actually wrongly delivered to the store. When I requested to speak to the manager Karabo merely reported back after another visit to the office that the request is declined by reaffirming that we can't be helped. Now R2000 is not worth making a fuss about anything but since we have never been treated like this before and both Massmart and Walmart did not get where they are with poor service.

The opening statement in your interim June 2017 financial results read as follows: "... 2017 the most difficult trading conditions in recent memory, not just South Africa but..."

Thus I think it's important for you to know what is happening at the front face. We can only suggest a visit to the store by means of independent mystery shopper to "see" for yourself.

Perhaps you can advise where we can get the bags in PTA east without much fuss as once again I was send out of the store not being assisted.

Regards,