Appliances Connection

Thu9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri9:30 AM - 4:00 PM
SatClosed
Sun9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Appliances Connection is more than just appliances. We have everything you need to make your home complete!

Complaints & Reviews

dishwasher

July 2nd I ordered from the company calling themselves Appliances Connection. (They are also 1 Stop Electronic center, INC and sell Bosch Appliances through Amazon.) It took Appliances Connection 3 weeks after I had to prod the trucking company to send the diswasher I ordered. Delivery was July 23rd. When I received it It was a week later than their promised delivery date of the 18th, and 2 Hrs later than the window they gave me. I inspected it and found no damage that I could tell. We couldn't install it till the weekend, which was the 28th of July. But as we were installing it, we found damage that would compromise the machines function, not repairable. We asked for an RMA on the 28th, submitted all the info and pics and they have done nothing to help at all in the return process.in fact they leave you pretty much to return everything at your expense and do nothing to help you return the damaged item. It seems their MO is to take your money, ship you damaged merchandise through the company they contract with to do their shipping, AM Home Delivery, and leave you to you to struggle, while they lie and do anything BUT help you to return the product, with their"Hassle Free Return Policy". Appliances Connection Calvin Bittman also lied to Bosch stating that I accused him of sending a used machine, when I simply stated that It looked like it could have been used, or dropped, or had something stacked on it to damage it. Calvin Bittman also told Bosch that I was being taken care of by their customer service. Well if you could call evasive behavior being taken care of that is. This company is using tactics that leave the consumer entirely at risk for buying a purchase online. You must know you are getting something damaged if you buy from them so DONT!
It is now August 6th and I still have the machine in my garage. I have sent pictures to Bosch and complained of Appliances Connection poor customer service and deceptive criminal tactics on how they treat their customers from the getgo. We are awaiting Bosch to service this consumer....

Scammers

Tired of their endless promises and zero actions to keep their words and make it all work.
I ordered several items a long time ago, in August, and they never arrived. Instead of taking at least some sort of responsibility for screwing it up, they stater promising to deliver as soon as possible.
Time flies. No delivery. Only words. No result.
They shouldn't be surprised when people call them scammers. Because they are.

bertazzoni range

We purchased a Bertazzoni range and micro with warranties for over $3, 800. The range came damaged. This was noted by the delivery people/installers. Appliances Connection gave me...

Don't waste your time here

I know that things like this happen all the time. When you order something that's in stock and then after you paid it off, they say sorry, but your item is out of stock. That's what this company said to me after I paid for my items. Long story short, they refused to refund, because they have already shipped other items that initially were in stock. You know I was ready to cancel them, but oh well, we'll see what they sent to me.
But anyway, maybe their prices are low, but chasing them may be dangerous.

AppliancesConnectionthe worst service ever!

Purchased a refrigerator from www.appliancesconnection.com and paid some extra money for some additional services such as quick delivery, old refrigerator removal and new fridge installation. It took them over two weeks to deliver my order even though I paid for the express delivery. They just dropped it in front of my door and run. No one took out the old one and of course they did not install anything. I had no idea they even arrived! I just decided to go out and buy some food for dinner and saw a fridge in front of my door! I was shocked! I'm a lucky person that no one actually stole it.
Why did they left? Why no one knocked? Why did they leave the fridge there? I have so many questions. When I called them to find out what was going on they refused to explain anything and also refused to refund the money I spent on extra service. Terrible company to deal with! Avoid AppliancesConnection at all costs!

AppliancesConnectionvery slow delivery service

I have ordered an item from AppliancesConnection and they promised I'll get it in 7 days. Three days later they emailed me and said that it will take a bit longer and said that they need 14 days to deliver it to my place. I was ok with that and said that I can wait a bit longer. Then I received another message that they need some extra days. I was supposed to get my order in early April and it is now mid May and they keep telling me that they need more time! What a ridiculous and unprofessional company! Do not order from AppliancesConnection, I'm not even sure that I'll ever get something.

Acme Bunk Bed/Product Still Not Received

On Feb.11 I ordered the Acme Bunk Bed with Trundle and Storage Drawers. I was charged and received order confirmation and a estimated time of delivery would be Feb.18. It's now...

www.AppliancesConnection.com — This seller sent me wrong order

I have ordered dish washer and dryer from www.appliancesconnection.com. It was written on the website that both of the items were in stock. But the seller forgot to change the...

www.AppliancesConnection.com — Tracking number was fake and seller didn't give me a new one

I bought LG fridge from the company www.appliancesconnection.com. It was terrible, because they provided the tracking number, but it didn’t work within several days. I...

www.AppliancesConnection.com — I didn't get my fridge

I bought fridge from the company www.appliancesconnection.com. After my payment was received by the seller, I received the confirmation email and the tracking number. The second...

www.AppliancesConnection.com — I haven't received the promised services and the appliances were broken

I bought appliances from the company www.AppliancesConnection.com. I also paid additional money for the installation and the rep promised to provide the precise day, when the...

Company didn't provide full order and refund as well

I ordered appliances and accessories from the company Appliances connection. The seller promised to deliver my order within 2 weeks, but they provided not full order and when I...

AppliancesConnection.comHave you been Ripped Off by AppliancesConnection.com?

I am a fellow victim and would like to help.
Please contact me at [protected]@gmail.com if:
1. Your item arrived damaged, even though the packaging was not damaged, or
2. You paid for a new item but received a used item, or
3. You were refused a full refund on damaged goods or charged a fee to return the item, or
4. You were offered faster shipping if you posted an online rating of the company before the goods were delivered, or 5.You were accused of defamation or otherwise threatened because you posted a negative online review, or
6. The company required you to withdraw a negative online review as a condition to the refund or other remedy to which you were entitled.

• Jb
    jbf FL Feb 18, 2013

I am a fellow victim and would like to help.
    Please contact me at [email protected] if:
    1. Your item arrived damaged, even though the packaging was not damaged, or
    2. You paid for a new item but received a used item, or

Appliances-Connection.comThey don't want to accept the warranty.

I was directed to Appliances-Connection.com to purchase a used hot water tank. I called and was told that the tank costs 125.00 and 20.00 for delivery. I agreed and they delivered the tank. We installed the tank and water ran everywhere. Now they don’t want to accept the warranty.

• He
    herg Oct 02, 2013

Absolutely terrible. Worst shopping experience ever. It might seem like you are saving couple bucks, but I promise you, it is not worth it. Expect 3-4 weeks delivery, horrible customer service, and rude email responds.

AppliancesConnection.comRefund held hostage to review

The washer I ordered was damaged so it was returned. I have read other online complaints about damaged merchandise. I wonder if this is how they can afford to offer such low prices.

The company agreed to a refund but it has been six months (and countless phone calls and emails). Now their legal department (They have a legal department?!) says the company will not issue the refund unless I withdraw the complaints I filed with the BBB and other online sites.

I am now forced to use small claims court to get the money they admit they owe me.

A company that blackmails unsatisfied customers into withdrawing their complaints is manipulating its ratings.

• Le
    lexstolen Jan 20, 2014

This company was great there repaired my cooktop at no charge which I broke upon installation. APPLIANCECONNECTION GETS A ********** 10 STAR

John Rizzo Apr 25, 2014

Appliancesconnection is a scam company. They flood the Internet with fake positive reviews. In reality they sell damaged appliances as new to unsuspecting customers. Then they refuse returns and refunds. They get loud and threatening on the phone when you call and complain. They have caused me nothing but headaches for the last several months. They have an F BBB rating. File a complaint with the NY Attorney General!