Having problems with DionWired?

DionWired Customer Service Contacts

11th Floor, North Tower, Liberty Life Towers, Corner West & Aliwal Street
Durban
South Africa - 4001

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with DionWired Customer Service. Initial DionWired complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for DionWired above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about DionWired. Discuss the issues you have had with DionWired and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Dion Wiredmainly service and product lg 12 kg t-load

Good day.

Trust all is well.
Purchased a LG 12kg T.load W.M at Dion wired in the Cavendish branch on the 24/05/2017, we were informed that the washing maching was out of stock and they would have to place a order we were told it will be there in 2weeks which was fine with us. On the 14th of June I called as it was already 3weeks and no communication was received I spoke to the sales assistant that assisted us Emile Petersen he apologized for not contacting us he totally forgot and informed us due to the cape storm their warhouse got damaged so they had to replace the order so it should be ready end of the month.
Friday the 30th of June we drove to the store still no communication was received as to the status of washing maching .
Emile told us it's still not there and its not their fault its LG fault we asked if the manager khalid could call us as he wasnt present in the store at the moment and we still waiting for the call since friday.
This is very pathetic service received with no communication and they dont even care or make the effort to try and find out what is the hold up but rather blaming LG when they on fault as well.
We were planning to buy all our kitchen appliances by Dion Wired but after this disgusting service we will probably receive our appliances in the year 2019
All we get is a sorry which I think is not good enough we in July and the washing maching was purchased in May!!!

Tayeba
Tayeba.[protected]@gmail.com

Dion Wiredfridge not delivered after two weeks

I bought a Samsung fridge for R12999.00 from the Cradle Stone Branch on 21 April 2017 and it still has not been delivered today on 06 May 2017. After returning to the store on 28 April I was promised by the store manager and the buyer in Durban, Mr. Mishaan Bihari that the fridge would be delivered no later than Thursday 4 May which did not happen. My wife went to the store on Wednesday 3 May but they could not give her an answer as to when it will be delivered. She needs to arrange to be at home for the delivery. On Friday 5 May I phoned the manager, Mr. Bongani to inquire about the fridge. He promised to get back to me on Saturday morning the following day. On Saturday I had to phone him again to inquire and he stated that he did not have any answers for me. He did phone me back to say that I would be contacted later. Mr Bihari phoned me and informed politely that he would only be able to assist me on Monday. This is unacceptable. I bought the matching freezer to this fridge on 17 April and at that time I was informed that they did stock the matching fridge. Now I am stuck with a Samsung Freezer and I cannot match it to a fridge that nobody knows where this fridge in question is.

DionWiredunacceptable customer service with my tp-link router

On Friday 3 March 2017 my TP-Link Router stopped working. I took it in to Dion Wired East Rand Retail Park where I bought it on Saturday 4 March 2017. I spoke to the Store Manager on duty a lady who told me she cannot replace it as I bought it on 21 February 2016 and it is 10 days out of the 12 months warranty. Nevertheless, it already started giving problems on Thursday 9 February and I had to phone into Telkom who is my service provider as I thought it was the line. I was on the phone to them for almost 2 hours and we battled to get it connected. It then connected later in the evening on its own. I have proof that we went into the TP-Link website to try connect it as well as changed passwords however nothing helps. I have proof of the sms's with Telkom and I am prepared to call them in the store and put them on speaker to prove and confirm that my router was giving problems already a month before it packed up. Dion wired Manager was meant to come back to me today Monday 6 March 2017 which she promised. when I called in at 14h00 to follow up she is off today. Apparently the router has been booked in at TP-Link for assessing which will take 21 days. In the meantime my Telkom Data of remaining 37GB for March cannot be used as I don't have a router and on 1 April I lose what remains and have had to pay the bill for it. I cannot believe that Dion Wired will not consider exchanging it considering that it is only 11 days out of warranty and already started giving problems 3 weeks ago already. I will never ever buy another from Dion Wired ever again. Second router in 12 months. As far as I am concerned they are stocking defect items.

DionWireddell i5

To whom it may concern. Ive been to the umhlanga branch today. There a special thats currently running feom the 19th to 5th march 2017. Item i was going to buy was the Dell I5 R5990. After an hours drive i get to the store only to find out theres no stock. No on the leaflet does it say while stock last or limited quantity available. Apparently there is no stock and Dion wired wouldnt be getting anymore stock. I called the Head office and the alternate to a Dell i5 is a Dell i3 . How can an alternate be lower than the item advertise. Thats false advertising. An alternate should be equvilent or better than the item advertise. The alternate was an item which was also advertised on the leaflet. I feel that deon wired has no respect for they clients.

Thanks
        Very sad customer

DionWiredfalse advertisement

A fridge advertised on thier website, with certain specs, when arriving at the store, the capacity of the fridge, which was stated to be 400l is actually 348l. In discussions with the floor manager, he agreed to only bring the price down, by R300. However having explained to him, that as per thier price, the price they are charging per litre of the fridge, considering the 52l difference that is what is on the actual floor, is more than R300. they still refuse to bring down the price. The fridge they want to sell, of the 348l capacity at R9, 999.00 indicates that the price per litre is actually R28.71 so in deducting the 52l that is missing, it comes to R1, 492.76 that should be subtracted to get the value for money that they advertised, that is my desired resolution.

false advertisement

DionWired — bad customer service and bad attitude

I went to Dion Wired at Greenstone to look for headphones for recording and producing music. The Dion Wired...

Johannesburg

Dion Wired — laptop - warranty not explained when purchase was done

We bought a brand new ASUS intel celeron NB X451 from Dion Wired in Fourways on 11 December 2015 and on 7...

Pretoria

Dion WiredI wouldn't find this service acceptable even if it was for free

I had asked for my appliance to be delivered to me around 11:15 as I had organised someone to be home especially to recieve the delivery. After no call around 9:00am as I was told, I called Dion and asked the salesman to follow up. I was then told to expect a call from the delivery person shortly. This happened numerous times and I still recieved no call. I eventually recieved a call from the delivery guy around 13:30 and was told he would be at my place in 30 - 45 minutes. I then organised for someone again to be there to receive the goods. After an hour still no delivery so I phoned the store again. After a follow up with the delivery guy I was told the truck was on the way to my place. The appliance only arrived at my place at 17:00. I wouldn't find this service acceptable even if it was for free, let alone when I have to pay for it!!

• Ge
                George1983 Nov 11, 2018

Good day, since the special on the laptop in South Africa (Dell Inspiron 15 core I5) was advertised there have been no stock availble in rustenburg. According to the manager the store will not receive any stock due to the supplier. Why does the laptop still get advertised since there was no stock availble?

• So
                Somu Gowda Sep 05, 2018

Dior Wired Wood Mead, South Africa cheated. I bought a speaker and refusing to replace even within warranty.

• We
                Welmie Laubscher Sep 01, 2018

Ive paid for my online order on the 24th November 2017 - still haven't received anything.

Ive been trying to get hold of them for the past 10 days with no success

This was meant for my husbands birthday, hopefully it will be on time for next year.

Not a happy customer at all

DionWired web order # [protected]
                We have received your payment

Ants082 Aug 31, 2015

I bought the bag in January from DionWired - We have repaired the bag in May ourselves and now the top has ripped. I do not believe that this is value for the money I paid. Please advise how we go about to get our money back

Comments