Diamonds Internationaldiamond

D

We went to diamonds international after the sales pitch on ship.the stone they sold me was not what asked for. I am not a jailer person but when return to states we found out stone was cloudy and full of what they call inclusions. I called diamonds international and a sales person named Abigail told me they can not do anything unless we went to their store in Miami. They want to trade it for a less valued stone. They gave me to options of stones but both were smaller with same clarity and inclusions. This store will rip you off. I am contacting US attorney general and my congressman about them and will find a lawyer to take them to court. It will cost them more for their lawyers time than just giving me my money back and I will more than be willing to give them the stone back.

• Al
    Aly99 Nov 14, 2019

Adding my discontentment to you and anybody else who is going through this ordeal. we have tried everything that we could but it is impossible to get their attention or take you seriously. From the beginning, we were an object of their skim.
    We request the cancel of the purchase but it was denied. After that, we tried to get an appraisal, with a local jewelry store. I manage to get an appraise which was 1/4 of the price charge on us. But when I was leaving the store I got a callback. I was ask to return the document and they could not longer appraise because the price was the one I was charged from DI. The store manager told me that DI has secretly sent an email with instructions on how these so-called diamonds are to be appraised. This is pure manipulation from these people. It's very hard when only on buyer complain. I was looking for anything that I could use but I could not find it. If this a lawsuit its legit I will like to have more information and maybe gather a big group of victims to fight back and get it right.

• Hi,

I am going through a similar situation. I can't get them to work with us. It's been 4 months and we have a ring we can't wear and making payments on it. They are a complete scam. Who have you dealt with? I have been talking to royal media and Silvia at DI. They are completely useless and they scammed us big time. I would love to chat with you more and see what we can do.

We should start a Facebook page about them. I know they have ripped so many people off. They don't seem to care if we make a stink either. I have also contacted a ton of local news people in Florida and the statewide ones. I think if we can even start a petition it will help.

I just started this group. I'd like to get our stories together and get them posted. https://www.facebook.com/groups/524685658367021/