Diamond Resorts International — relinquishing my timeshare
After my husband passed away almost two years ago, I was left with unsurmountable debts and notified Diamond Resorts that I could no longer pay the dues and wished to relinquish the property back to them.
I never received any word back from this request except to receive more than six phone calls requesting maintenance fees that were due and two letter threatening me with legal action. They do not care about the client. They only want to collect their precious dues. If you ever attend a timeshare presentation from Diamond Resorts, do yourself a favor and do NOT attend. They will hassle you until you either buy or try to keep you occupied with every available sales person and take away precious vacation time from you. These people are vultures!!!
More Diamond Resorts International Complaints & Reviews
- Diamond Resorts International - lies
- Sunterra / Diamond Resorts / Resorts West - foreclosure without notification!
- Diamond Resorts International - contract release/cancellation
- Diamond Resorts International - fraud and cheating
- Diamond Resorts International - mis-sold
- Diamond Regal Resorts Resale - timeshare sale rip off
- Diamond Resort - never confirm
- Diamond Resorts International - pressured into buying; fake promises & no contact.
- Diamond Resorts - stay away from this time share company
- Diamond Resorts - timeshare