Resolved DHGate.comunauthorized amount

E Jan 01, 2018

I made a purchase for $115.03 on December 27, 2017 but DHGate took out $115.03 and $116.18. I only made 1 purchase what do I need to do to get my money returned before I dispute this with my bank because the $116.18 is an unauthorized charge my shoe shoe purchase was only $115.03? I should not have 2 different charges for a purchase that was suppose to be $115.03.

RESOLVED

• DHGate.com's response · Jan 24, 2018

Hi Erica,

Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern.

Please also provide us the following so we can trace the other charge:

1. Last 4 digits of the card used
    2. Transaction Amount
    3. Transaction Date
    4. Card holder's Name
    5. Screenshot of charge from DHgate

Please make sure to provide the correct and complete information so we can trace the payment and provide a resolution to your concern.

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: [email protected]

Regards,
    Riane
    Customer Service Center
    DHgate.com

• Ar
    aroosha jannat Jan 24, 2018

Scam! they are selling default products and once you pay the price they will block you!They are being so cheap, irresponsible and fake! They contact you very provisional way once you have pay they money they start making less communication and then blocked you!

• Al
    aleezay kh Jan 24, 2018

have pay they money they start making less communication and then blocked you!

• Cr
    crisb35 Jan 26, 2018

yes they will fight with you to get a refund. dont send them any information they will say they need more. then they have all your personal info.