Devry Unscrupolous Decietcollege negligence and stratagem

I consolidated all my student loans in 2004 before my graduation, but the DeVry did not release one of the loans indicating that I was still in school. Documents were submitted to have the loan release but DeVry referred to this loan as "In school Status", hence, hindering the consolidated process of my school loans. I am amazed as to why were the other loans release to the consolidator and this loan was not. Attempts were made to have the loan release but the college never released. When I asked why this loan was not consolidated with the others. I was told that this loan slip through the cracks and the college is seeking to recover all the money on this loan. I considered this to be the college's negligence, since I have no control over their finance department. The college reported me to the credit bureau even though it is their policy that all students must consolidate their loans before graduation, and I did graduate in June 2004.
I am calling on the Federal government to introduce regulatory oversight and compliance for all colleges and universities regarding student loans, since most student loans were subsidized for the benefit of the student.

AnicM24 Nov 05, 2009

I have had problems with DeVry as well. They seem to make a lot of mistakes and none of the different departments seem to communicate very well. I for one am fed up with dealing with them and wasted 3 years going to school there after high school. I feel I didn't accomplish much and that I would have rather spent amount is student loans I am paying now to go to a campus school worth while. I still don't even have a job or career doing what I went to school for. They've been less than helpful in that area also.