The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Devry Unscrupolous Deciet — college negligence and stratagem
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I consolidated all my student loans in 2004 before my graduation, but the DeVry did not release one of the loans indicating that I was still in school. Documents were submitted to have the loan release but DeVry referred to this loan as "In school Status", hence, hindering the consolidated process of my school loans. I am amazed as to why were the other loans release to the consolidator and this loan was not. Attempts were made to have the loan release but the college never released. When I asked why this loan was not consolidated with the others. I was told that this loan slip through the cracks and the college is seeking to recover all the money on this loan. I considered this to be the college's negligence, since I have no control over their finance department. The college reported me to the credit bureau even though it is their policy that all students must consolidate their loans before graduation, and I did graduate in June 2004.
I am calling on the Federal government to introduce regulatory oversight and compliance for all colleges and universities regarding student loans, since most student loans were subsidized for the benefit of the student.
More Devry Unscrupolous Deciet Complaints & Reviews
- Devry And Chamberlain - same school, same complaints
- Devry University - scam and rip off!
- Devry University - fraud and scam
- Devry University - how devry victimizes students
- Devry University - fraud/financial aid
- Devry - complaints
- Devry University - rip off / does not care one bit about your education
- Devry University Pomona, CA - unethical, deceptive costly tactics
- Devry University - fraud
- Devry University - class action