Delta Air Linesstandby rip off

P

Michah Wartell ripped me off. I was intending to purchase 2 year round standby unlimited tickets for $1500 each, total $3, 000. I gave him $200 to get access to see if it was real before giving him the full $3, 000. He refused to give me log in information or anything at all to confirm it was real. He stole my money and has not responded to return it. I filled a police report and they are doing a full investigation. All I wanted was my money back. But so be it, I will fight in court for it instead since he will not respond.

• Updated by Poind · Nov 21, 2020

Just seen this page on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Micah-Micahangelo-Wartell-DeltaScam-104183174857207/

Please post all of your correspondence with him on the page.

• Updated by Poind · Oct 29, 2020

I reported him to the department of transportation. They forwarded it to delta.

Hello, RE: Case [protected] We’ve received your message sent to the United States Department of Transportation. They have asked us to respond to you directly. Emails and letters are answered in the order they are received. We appreciate your patience while we review your concerns. Regards, Customer Care Delta Air Lines

Here is there email dotdlcare at delta.com (no spaces)

I reported here you should too

• Updated by Poind · Oct 29, 2020

This complaint is not resolved! I was scammed and this is not resolved.

• Updated by Poind · Sep 08, 2020

Found his profile

• Ho
    Hollypls Sep 17, 2020

I was scammed too! File a police report?

José Alfredo Nuño Aug 27, 2020

What a loser. I just argued with him on Facebook because he can't present a coherent thought without bad-talking people's families. He goes by Micah Micahangelo Wartell.

John Rickards Aug 01, 2020

I have his number and address. I spoke to his grandmother also who says several people have called her regarding this.

• Ed
    Eduardo Salgado Jun 22, 2020

I got his ID now and his address

• Id
    IDLife Nutrition Guy Feb 06, 2020

we need to all get together and come up with how to get this guy locked up! he already has a long wrap sheet of different crimes.

• Ap
    APL1 Sep 08, 2020

@IDLife Nutrition Guy I agree

• Th
    Thegirl123 Jan 23, 2020

I just got scammed by him too. I feel so stupid. How’s your police report?

• Po
    Poind Sep 08, 2020

@Thegirl123 Let's all post our stories and his information on delta Facebook page, if we all keep posting under the same posts

• Ba
    BadVrod Jan 24, 2020

@Thegirl123 I got scammed by this scammer also, and he all of a sudden reappeared. I think if everyone who got scammed by him we have a better case.

Jared2020 Jan 13, 2020

Tmac1on1 at yahu
    [protected]

Jared2020 Jan 13, 2020

He is still running scams. He will not accept payment things like venmo because then you can do chargeback. He will show proof of picture and website but will not give anything. He currently uses number of [protected] and other info he gave is
    [email protected]
    300 N Vista
    77073 Houston, Tx

Comments
    Comments

• Id
    IDLife Nutrition Guy Feb 06, 2020

@Jared2020 this guy got me too! met him in person in 2018 and gave him the money in person. has anyone had any luck with pressing charges on him???