Delta Air Linesstandby rip off

P Review updated:

Michah Wartell ripped me off. I was intending to purchase 2 year round standby unlimited tickets for $1500 each, total $3, 000. I gave him $200 to get access to see if it was real before giving him the full $3, 000. He refused to give me log in information or anything at all to confirm it was real. He stole my money and has not responded to return it. I filled a police report and they are doing a full investigation. All I wanted was my money back. But so be it, I will fight in court for it instead since he will not respond.

• Updated by Poind · Mar 25, 2017

it was there product being offered. I want my $200 back from the scam that was stolen. I want Michah to return my money.

• Updated by Poind · Mar 25, 2017

it was their product being offered. they should know about the scam . I want others to not be ripped off by Michah. I want my money back from him.

Scam photos

• Wine Is Good Mar 24, 2017

What does Delta have to do with this?

• Wine Is Good Mar 25, 2017

How would they know a private person is using their name to scam people? By your logic, YOU should have known it was a scam.

• Po
    Poind Mar 25, 2017

@Wine Is Good I'm making everyone Aware. I did not give "logic" I stated a criminal theft act that had happened.

• Wine Is Good Mar 25, 2017

You did not help anyone with your complaint. You listed Delta as the problem when Delta is not the problem. Michah Wartell is the problem. You already filled out a police report. Let the cops do their job. No one here is going to care, and the odds of getting someone who lives in your area are slim. So, like I said, you have helped no one.

• Tr
    Trappy Dec 03, 2019

@Wine Is Good Nah he definitely helped people. The guy is still running the same scam on Craigslist. Why are you defending delta so hard anyway?

Jared2020 Jan 13, 2020

He is still running scams. He will not accept payment things like venmo because then you can do chargeback. He will show proof of picture and website but will not give anything. He currently uses number of 281-985-5285 and other info he gave is
    [email protected]
    300 N Vista
    77073 Houston, Tx

• Id
    IDLife Nutrition Guy Feb 06, 2020

@Jared2020 this guy got me too! met him in person in 2018 and gave him the money in person. has anyone had any luck with pressing charges on him???

Jared2020 Jan 13, 2020

Tmac1on1 at yahu
    281 985 5285

• Th
    Thegirl123 Jan 23, 2020

I just got scammed by him too. I feel so stupid. How’s your police report?

• Ba
    BadVrod Jan 24, 2020

@Thegirl123 I got scammed by this scammer also, and he all of a sudden reappeared. I think if everyone who got scammed by him we have a better case.

• Id
    IDLife Nutrition Guy Feb 06, 2020

we need to all get together and come up with how to get this guy locked up! he already has a long wrap sheet of different crimes.