Dellmont.com / Askvisa card charged wrongly

Dear Sir,
Today evening I received a sms stating that your Visa Card was used for 10.60 EURO at www.dellmont.com/ASK.
But I did not purchase anything with my visa card. Please help me.

• Kh
    Khaledali Dec 16, 2018

I didn't purchase any thing online and my card was debited repeatedly for large amount.. I need an immediate solving

• Oa
    Oanh Ta Dec 19, 2015

Please refund me. i did not by anything

Jagjit Karwal Oct 09, 2012

I subscribed on fring for monthly subscription here in Australia. But later I came to know that my country not covered in this plan. I wrote number of times on fring support and sent many emails to stop deduction and close my account. I did not get any reply. Fring is continuously ripping me off by deducting money from my credit card. My email is [email protected]
    Jagjit Karwal

martha covarrubias Dec 24, 2011

hello my name is martha covarrubias im really uncomfortable because i made a purchase of $2.09 & they charged my debit card a purchase of $50.00 i need yall to contact me a.s.a.p so you can return my money back.

• Ty
    tyo Dec 24, 2011

I'm going to post my complaint for other users information.
    I just found out "www.dellmont.com/ask" on my visa credit card statement and I have no idea what these charges for, have no idea who they are. My statement shows they are charging me almost everyday; 12/12=2775 yen, 12/13, =659 yen, 12/14=2654 yen, 12/17=2653yen, 12/18=2653yen, 12/19=2668yen, 12/20=2676yen, 12/21=2673 yen. These charges are unauthorized and I'm going to report to my card company to file a claim. I'm in Japan so whatever the charges converted in yen, it is approx. $33 each time they charges. Is there any way to contact them to find out what's going on? And/or request them to investigate these charges that they placed on my card.