Dellmont.com / Ask LuAmount deducted from my visa card

hi
I received a letter today 26.2.2011 by dellmont.com/ASK LU, where the phone has been deducting the amount of 25.60 Eur on the use of Visa card belonging to me note that I did not used today. Note that I have used a week ago. So please let me know about this amount
deducted from my account and thank you.
Mohammed A Al dahan
Visa card. No . [protected]
Tell No > +[protected]

henok ghebrezghi Dec 09, 2015

hi some money out from my card so can you stop it pleas thanks

henok ghebrezghi Dec 09, 2015

hi you take same amount of maney from may card so can you stop it pleas thanks for your healp

• Ra
    RAJIV DHIMAN Sep 20, 2013

Dear Dellmont has deducted amount of 100 usd from my credit card without my knowledge and event i m not able to access my voip account. This is ridiculus. Dellmont please let me know the transaction happened on 8sep13 and 9sep13 to you.Becasue i didnt do this transaction.Hopefully u will ans.
    My Email id: [email protected]
    Card No. [protected]

• Fr
    friendkaldhara Jul 01, 2013

My Rebvoice account has been closed after recharging with 20 euros. Why?

• Ni
    nina.valerio Feb 25, 2013

Dellmont www.dellmont.com, Nimbuzz www.nimbuzz.com and Inter Voip www.intervoip.com and Paypal Charge my Credit Card for total of $400 in last 2 month since i didn't know even who they are. when i receive my credit card document i see the list of charge belong to this companies and when i call to my bank they said that they are credit card thieves and we cant do anything. does it happened to anyone else and what did you do? here is the list of the charge on my bank document

17/02/2013 www.dellmont.com/ask LUXEMB… -$26.19

Total $384.88
    Category

• Ne
    Nevenka Feb 07, 2013

I was just like many of you surprised what is this with dellmont ... then I checked my Voip acc and found out that Voip was recharged with amount showing on my bank acc... so this point is clear ... then I went further checking my Voip acc and saw that I have automatic recharge on.. so if you don't want such surprises go to your Voip acc, setting and check for disable automatic recharge... I hope that this will help some of you

sara1365 Dec 06, 2012

guys I have the same problem with this www.dellmont.com/ask luxembourg LU thing and in deducted 29 euros from me several times!! what is it and what did you guys do??

sara1365 Dec 06, 2012

I have the same problem with this "www.dellmont.com/ask luxembourg LU" and I dont even know what it is, but it about 29 euros 3 times from me!! what it this thing?!!

• Ni
    nirvan 02 Nov 24, 2012

This is awesome.You brings special package for every country but haven't brought any special offers for country nepal its expensive.

• Ka
    Katie_Zena Nov 22, 2012

WWW.DELLMON, T.COM/ASK, LUXEMBOURG LU
    This is a collective name for VoIP services, if you don't know what these are they are methods of using your computer to call people, might have been you bought credit on Skype or VoipCheap or many other companies. Your bank is able to cancel these direct debits it you ring them, If they say you have to contact the company they are wrong. By law your bank must cancel the direct debit when you ask.

If in doubt ring your bank! :)

• Vo
    voip447 Nov 06, 2012

It is better to buy from a dealer rather recharging yourself online. You may tend to miss some reference no. or something which leads to loss of Money.

For Voip voucher contact [email protected]

• Ry
    rynga Oct 26, 2012

I want registration of 1 call. what can i do to get? And what will be its cost. Please send me answer as soon as possible.
    Thank you so much.
    Kris

• Al
    Alaa Waheed Aug 14, 2012

When I went into my bank account I found this (CHECKCARD www.dellmont.com/ Luxembourg ON 08/12 ) got $13.12 instead of $ 10.70 that means that $ 2.42 was gotten form my account without any pre note or at least I do not know why so I think that I will not go to continue using Smart Voip any more if you could not explain why that extra amount was gotten
    ALAA WAHEED
    [email protected]
    User name with Smart Voip : alaa.waheed1
    829 Berclair RD. Apt.1, Memphis, TN 38122
    USA

• Ji
    jiaqing Jun 29, 2012

Hi...I feel so strange because i never have voip account and i never told this company my information but how they can get my money from my credit card?????????????????????? I need a answer. I want know how could this happen????????? If someone knows why? And please give me some help. Thanks very much. My email address: [email protected]

• Ra
    Ramdoss May 24, 2012

I am an internetcall user, service provided by Delmont SRL, Luxembourg, I charge my account by local bank transfer, I already transfered money to Delmont (by using Envoy Services) on 7th May 2012 but till today I ddn't get my credits, if I call Delmont customer service no answer, I sent somany mails with proof for my payment attached but no reply from Delmont, the service is very bad.

Transaction Description/Reference *: KCLEU209874872

Mathyas Michael May 05, 2012

I was never connected to my destnation .Ps. Can you explain why I was charged.Better yet please call me [protected]

• Aw
    Aweys May 01, 2012

Hi my name is Aweys Buye so I would like to know the reason is taken my money this company.
    If its legal company please give me a good reason I can proud or else put my money back.
    £11.28
    contact this email: [email protected]

• Ba
    baijuvarghese Mar 28, 2012

Sir,
    My name is baijuvarghese .Now i am not using voip calls .Almost 6 months before i send mail your information.Today dedected from my account 54.14 dhs.Or informed how to cancelled this account details.ar

[email protected]

• Sr
    sri_krish Mar 17, 2012

How can we delete our card details from DELLMONT with out cancelling the visa card?

• De
    devanand_k2002 Mar 14, 2012

Dear Sir,
    I've received a sms notification specifying that my credit card has been used for EUR 10.70 on 13 March 2012 at www.dellmont.com/ASK, which I didn't use for this date. The last use was on 11th Feb 2012.
    Kindly solve this issue.
    Devanandan.k
    email: [email protected]
    Mobile : +974 [protected]

• Pe
    peiguy pad Mar 10, 2012

hi.
    I was in the hospital for about 2 months and didn't need my visa checking card during that time but when i came out, I notice my account was short of $200 and some change. They started by taking $33.84 and ended with $66.83. after investigations, i learned that money was deduct by a "DELLMONT.COM/ASK LUXEMBOURG LU". you can imagine how shocked i was because like many of you i don't even know who that is. after reading some of your comments, i notice that you are talking about a voip service or such. the only thing i used before my time away was rebtel and i have used it for many months but never had that problem before. it kinda works like a prepaid service so the money you put in is the money you use. my only questions now is who are these DELLMONT people and how can we gwt our money back? because i do need my money back.

• Ze
    zegnet Jan 19, 2012

credit dellmont.com charge me 115.81 Euro three times from my master card however I did not buy this amount, mostly I buy 12.31 euro for calling. I fill the form in the dellmont page to check the case and I also contacted my bank. I hope they will try to figure it out so I will get my money back. It is not acceptable from once organization.

• Be
    Bernd747 Dec 12, 2011

NEVER write your Credit-card Number at the Internet Forums

HEMANT VANKAR Nov 10, 2011

ALSO THIS TYPE OF PROBLM FACING WITH ME TODAY BUT IF YOU RECHARGED SOMEONE (YOUR FAMILY OR FRIENDS ACCOUNT USING YOUR DEBIT CARD FIRST TIME) THEN WHEN HE RECHARG HIS ACCOUNT USING HIS DEBIT CARD THEN THIS ###ING PEOPLE CUT THE MONEY FROM OUR ACCOUNT NOT FROM HIS ACCOUNT SO THERE IS ONLY ONE SOLUTION I FOUNT IS THAT PLEASE INFORM TO YOUR FRIEND OR FAMILY TO CHANGE HIS LOGIN ID AND PASSWORD OR VOIP AND RECHARG THROUGH THEM DEBIT CARD . ALSO DEACTIVATE THEM ACCOUNT FOR WHOM YOU USE YOUR CARD FOR RECHARGE THEIR ACCOUNT . BECAUSE SAME PROBLEM FACED WITH ME TODAY AND I GOT THE SOLUTION ...

• Aj
    Ajax29 Nov 03, 2011

hi i have also the same problem, lets make all people statement letter to the police to make investigation, like i did from holland, dellmont.com stilling money from all people from all in the world, the wise ting, just police to do that

• Ke
    KESHAB CHANDRA SWAIN Oct 21, 2011

hi
    when I checked my visa card details 02.10.2011, 09.10.2011 & 18.10 .2011 by dellmont.com/ASK LU, I also deducted 3 times, deducting the amount of 25.60 Eur on the use of Visa card belonging to me note that I did not used it, Note that I have used voipdiscount/webdrecetcall account.3 week ago. So please let me know about this amount
    deducted from my account and thank you.
    Keshab chandra Swain
    Visa card. No . [protected]

• Ha
    hanson22 Sep 19, 2011

Hi guys, I also debucted 2 times 12.19 euro from my credit card. After investigation, I found why they charged such amounts. The reason is due to some voipdiscount amounts. When I try to remember what I have done in the past one month, I realized that I paid two times my voipdiscount/webdrecetcall account. I hope my experiences could help you guys:)

samuel essandoh Aug 29, 2011

please could canelled the purchase on 28 of this month.l not need 100 euros, l need 10 euros

jangi Aug 08, 2011

hej.jeg vil gerne vide hvofor dette halveha selskab ertager hver månede 91 danske krone fra min bank kontor
    hvis er bliver ved jeg klager til politit.

• Lu
    Luis Lowenstein Jul 24, 2011

hello. i received a charge on my credit card last month, i did not know what it was about. this month i received another charge for the same amount 12.19 eur. i panic as i did not know what it was about, i thought in closing my credit card acount, after a read thouse events, and checked, i realised that in deed, the charge is from poivy. thanks guys

• Ka
    kaulkiss Jul 21, 2011

today i was debited rs.1.97 from my bank account without any prior notice to do so, sopls tell me why this money was debited from my account

• Sh
    sharim Jul 14, 2011

hi
    sir my name is imran farooqui
    my visa debit card account deducted
    why u r my account deducted
    so plzzz dont my acc. deducted
    bcoz i m nt use voip call
    so plzzzz close my voip call account
    thanking u

all I want is an answer! C

cathie atkinson Jun 06, 2011

this is the 3rd time I am complaining! Just read the message and send the money!

What does it take to rectify a complaint since it takes no time at all to take the money????

cathie atkinson Jun 06, 2011

7 times a charge of $42.20 Can. was taken from my account. I did not authorize this transaction and would like to have the money put back into my account. My VOIP account does not show the credit of this amount of money. I never used that much for my outside calls. I would appreciate an explanation Cathie Atkinson

• Ya
    yagana4646 Apr 03, 2017

@cathie atkinson I am a local reseller I want to be a top resellers please help me

cathie atkinson Jun 06, 2011

7 times a charge of $42.20 Can was taken from my account. I did not authorize this transaction and would like to have the money put back int o my account. My V|OI|P account does not show the credit of this amount of money. I never used that much for my outside calls. I would appreciate an explanation Cath Atkinson

• Re
    RenesisX May 30, 2011

Thanks guys. Reading these comments made me realise this was a charge for VoIP from voipbusterpro.com.

• Jg
    J. giuliucci May 17, 2011

Hello I would like to know why this company is been taking from my acc £11.o1 I have not idea what is this company about and when I saw my acc online they took £11, 01 plus £1, 50 I called my bank and they gave me this reference number 505333 please I will be appreciated if you can explain me why this company took this money for.

• Bi
    bird111 May 17, 2011

I had also a dellmont charge on my credit card. this was due to a purchase on dialnow.com. They also notified me at the time of purchase to expect the statement from DELLMONT... so from my point of view this is correct. Maybe this helps others...

• Qu
    Quasar Apr 29, 2011

Just today, I was also wondering what this dellmont charge was in my visa credit card bill. I went through my emails around the purchase date and found out that it was the bill for a VoIP (internet telephony) service I bought back then, from 12voip.com . It is quite a clear case (from what it looks), since the 12voip.com service had noticed me back then that I should expect the transaction to appear as "Dellmont" on my account statement.

I hope this helps some people with the same problem.