The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Dell Inspiron 1525 — laptop from hell
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Dell and Toyota value consumers the same...
In a difficuly economy Ipent $1500 on a dell inspirion 1525 for my sister and her kids that at just 14 months (2 month out of warranty) starts shutting down. Dell claims its the integrated video card on the motherboard but the computer is hot to the touch. Makes sense that Dell wont mention overheating issues as similar issues have already caused one class action law suit. Dell claims theres nothing they can do because its 2 months over the 12 month warranty. BTW - you have to pay $49.00 for a one month diagnostic fee for Dell to feed you all this and get nowhere. Also You can get a replacement part (motherboard) for $289.00 but theres no one who will touch the installation...geek squad wont even touch it!!! dell doesnt care...how adsurd it is to have spent this money on a product that only lasts 14 months...based on the information available on the Web...how could Dell miss this recurring issue in the inspiron line...but again..Dell doesnt care as long as they get your last dime for a computer that doesnt work...
More Dell Inspiron 1525 Complaints & Reviews
- Dell Inspiron 1525 - hard drive failures
- Dell 42& Plasma Tv - defective tv, poor service
- Dell / Laptop Studio 1555 - dell is a scam
- Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop - defective product - horrible service
- Dell Canada - dell sent me a computer I did not want and won't give my $6000 back!
- Dell Precision M6400 - dell gold support
- Dell - inspiron 20 3000 3043
- Dell Inspiron 15 Laptop - abject customer service
- Dell Canada - false advertising
- Dell 924 Printer - printer is trash!