Dell India — service level agreement
Dell Vostro 1510 laptop - service tag JRG42BS
This is with reference to the below mentioned ticket no and voilation of next business day, service level agreement between DELL and me. Please forward this e-mail of mine to the legal department of yours advising them that this has caused me a mental trauma and the service engineer who came to my relatives house has created a big harrasment, even after me speaking to one of the supervisors of TVS on tuesday regarding the CDROM replacement.
The supervisor who spoke to me on Wednesday have actually helped me out from further harrasment.
I am waiting for atleast a manager to speak to me and not any one else.
If incase i do not get to hear from anyone in 3 working days i will take this matter to the court of law against DELL India.
The same thing happened with me in the month of Jan 09, when Ms. Shweta Makkam, helped me out in resolving the issue related to motherboard, when the refurbished motherboard which was sent to me was faulty and i was not being able to even run the diagnostic on it. The original problem of motherboard still exist, and not yet resolved for which the refurbished motherboard was sent (the horizontal line issue).
Thanks and Regards,
Sunil K S Chauhan
More Dell India Complaints & Reviews
- Dell Inspiron 1525 - hard drive failures 
- Dell 42& Plasma Tv - defective tv, poor service 
- Dell / Laptop Studio 1555 - dell is a scam 
- Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop - defective product - horrible service 
- Dell Canada - dell sent me a computer I did not want and won't give my $6000 back! 
- Dell Precision M6400 - dell gold support
- DELL - inspiron 20 3000 3043 
- Dell Inspiron 15 Laptop - abject customer service
- Dell Canada - false advertising
- Dell 924 Printer - printer is trash!