Dell Indiaservice level agreement

S Review updated:

Hi,

Dell Vostro 1510 laptop - service tag JRG42BS

This is with reference to the below mentioned ticket no and voilation of next business day, service level agreement between DELL and me. Please forward this e-mail of mine to the legal department of yours advising them that this has caused me a mental trauma and the service engineer who came to my relatives house has created a big harrasment, even after me speaking to one of the supervisors of TVS on tuesday regarding the CDROM replacement.

The supervisor who spoke to me on Wednesday have actually helped me out from further harrasment.

I am waiting for atleast a manager to speak to me and not any one else.

If incase i do not get to hear from anyone in 3 working days i will take this matter to the court of law against DELL India.

The same thing happened with me in the month of Jan 09, when Ms. Shweta Makkam, helped me out in resolving the issue related to motherboard, when the refurbished motherboard which was sent to me was faulty and i was not being able to even run the diagnostic on it. The original problem of motherboard still exist, and not yet resolved for which the refurbished motherboard was sent (the horizontal line issue).

Thanks and Regards,
Sunil K S Chauhan
M:+[protected]

• D
      Sep 19, 2009

hey,

DELL INSPIRON 1545, service tag -8H233BS

Dear Concerned Executive,
    I purchased DELL INSPIRON 1545 from Chandigarh from V-NET computers vide bill number 4052 dated 2-4-09. For the last one week my notebook is giving problem of restarting again and agian and also showing an error message of "hard disk drive not found" and thereafter i went to the dealer who gave your toll-free number i.e. [protected], [protected] and [protected] to register the complaint. I have been trying these nos. for the last 5 days but the customer care executive is not at all helpful and your computerised message box does not proceed after first sentence which direct to press a button for registration of further complaint. As I am a Lawyer in the High Court, I need the laptop at every point of time and by your not responding to my complaint at the above said numbers has forced me to send my complaint through the Internet.
    I request you to rectify the complaint within 3 days failing which i have to approach competent court of Law for redressal of my grieveance at your cost, risk and responsibility.

Regards,