Del Tacothey messed up my order

I am sooo pissed, I made a late night trip to del taco. Ordered some food for my family through the drive thru he guy repeated my order back to not once but twice, and once more when he gave me my order. I was in a hurry to get home and since he told me my order three times I figured that I would be safe to take his word boy was I wrong. We were missing 1 quesillda, I large fry, 1 hard taco, and 1 chicken soft taco. But it was to late by the time I got home to drive all the way back over the. So I am pissed at del taco.

• Updated by Nympho · Jul 03, 2018

She has sex with all the male and female emoloyees

• Updated by Shelby01 · Oct 02, 2018

I'm very disappointed with my recent Vistit at the Del Taco on Arden And Howe. I was not only fisheries but found one long piece of hair in my food and a short black hair. I am disgusted that I found two pieces of hair in my food. I've had bad experiences at this location but never thought it would escalate to this.this is disgusting and not ok on any level. I never can get a hold of any manager and always get hung up on. I never thought it would come to this. Please talk to employees about respect, sanitary food handling and not taking things personal if having a bad day.

• Updated by Eric odd · Feb 04, 2019

Maybe you should use that for a commercial

• Updated by Mmorey · Apr 30, 2019

Purchased tacos and meat burrito 0n 4/29 around 1430hrs at del taco #0758 in Fontana, Ca purchase was $15.39 burrito was only 1/2 full not as pictured, was all tortilla. Taco shells were all stale. Tasted Tastes terrible .
    Mike Morey
    19081 Stingray ln.
    Huntington Beach, Ca 92646

• Updated by Frank123w · May 27, 2019

Came today and was refused service again should I start a boycott of this store in Burbank on Hollywood way they dont like blacks.i was mistreated and now I cant be served

• Updated by Frank123w · May 27, 2019

And why is it employees is having oral sex in back of there kitchen

• Updated by Frank123w · May 27, 2019

Yeah the guy chris who quit and the girl that's the manager at night..

• Updated by Sari Heslin · Jul 20, 2019

Phone no. 8188021765

• It seems every time me or my wife go to this Del Taco they manage to mess up our order. From wrong items (even after they confirm the order) or items missing completely. They need to get rid of their lazy staff.

• Ny
    Nympho Aug 15, 2018

Everyone and everybody complains about this person but del taco still employs this worker, here's another person who complained but she still Works there! Loretta Lopez drug addict, nympho! Meth head! I've called in about the girl! Other people have to!!! Why is she still there!!!???

• Va
    Vanessa Q Aug 15, 2018

I walked in and was standing at the counter waiting for 10 minutes while the employees were just looking at us from the kitchen and then proceeded to have a conversation

• Ce
    ceflores7 Aug 15, 2018

I ordered 6 carne asada tacos at store #707 in reno, nv and I got some tacos with about 18 jalapenos in each one. I got 1 with pickles in it. the cooks that made my tacos name it Maria Reyes. my son is allregic to jalapenos and rhis isnt the first time.

• St
    Stephen Zank Aug 20, 2018

On February 24, at 6pm, I went to the North Hills, CA Del Taco to redeem a gift card for cash, as is their obligation under California law (Civil Code section 1749.5). Not only did the "shift manager" refuse, he had a very high-handed, "know-it-all" attitude.

• Be
    Beans22 Sep 01, 2018

Denied service because it was too inconvient for worker to take our order.
    Location @ Rancho & Craig

"Manager" was horrible
    I believe she was drunk and unorderly
    Should not have been managing Drive thru
    Made threats and intimidated me (guest)
    Did not feel comfortable

• Cr
    Cristystubbs Sep 01, 2018

I was in the drive thru line for a half hour and at window for 10 min. Workers seemed to not care they had a huge line in drive thru, and inside restaurant was empty! Manager on seen was just walking around inside smiling like he didn't care everyone in line was upset. Received cold food. Horrible staff at this time of day!! Thanks a lot del taco!

• Ge
    Gen Manager #130 Del Taco Sep 06, 2018

Carlos the General manager told me to complain. He .wanted bad reviews. Place is filthy. In his horrible English he says he does not honor the Birthday shake coupon. Nice! He says, only at Corporate restauranrs. What does that even mean? I asked him..duh, he didn't know and said " I don't have to tell you" Worst service! # Ihatedeltaco

• Dh
    Dhubee Sep 09, 2018

Del taco on North McCarran in sparks, nv
    Manager or employee Sandra claimed to be closed on Sunday Sept 2 at 10:28 pm when you are closed at 11 per the Google website. Go to this location specifically and often. To say you're closed more than a half hour before posted closing time and when I mention it she suddenly ignores me. 100% unacceptable.

• Br
    Breap93 Sep 09, 2018

I ordered two 5.00 boxes everything in my tacos had fell out the wrappers were not wrapped correctly I got home and was pissed

• Za
    Zach pangos Sep 20, 2018

They got our order wrong, and charged us for it. We ordered 7 del tacos and got 3 soft tacos. Got home and it wasn't worth the drive back!

• Sh
    Shelby01 Oct 14, 2018

Vistit at the Del Taco on Arden And Howe. found one long piece of hair in my food and a short black hair. I am disgusted that I found two pieces of hair in my food. I've had bad experiences at this location but never thought it would escalate to this.I never can get a hold of any manageralways get hung up on. I never thought it would come to this

Andrea Ortega-garcia Oct 14, 2018

on more than one occasion I have ordered the 8 layer veggie burrito. when you order that it means you don't want any meat, for some reason they always manage to give me a del combo burrito. they always forget fries when u order a combo. I guess they think because you are in the drive thru by the time u get home you won't come back :/

• Da
    Danny Crocker Oct 22, 2018

There bugs everywhere.floors, in the kitchen and I mean hundreds of them I can't understand how this location is open and serving food you need to look into this imeadeatly. Palm springs, palm canyon and racquet club.thanks

• De
    DeniceBianca Oct 22, 2018

Went to the store at Corbin and nordhoff drive thru and ordered my usual chicken rollers, upon going home I checked my bank account (like I always do whenever I buy things) and found out I was charged twice. Is there any way I can refund my money?

• Va
    Valentín Oct 23, 2018

I ordered the Mini Bacon Quesadilla and got a Quesadilla with just cheese. I also didn't get asked for any sauces. I didn't get a receipt. And I normally really like Del Taco, but I don't like a place with bad service.

• Bo
    bob???????? Oct 28, 2018

customer service - we will call you back in 48 hours

Mr CEO, I guess your person in charge of the 800 line and customer service FLUNKED MATH. It has been 2 1/2 weeks.So Mr CEO does your company just blatantly lie to us? Or do you just have the attitude of screw us or are you too arrogant to call us. ??? which is it??????????

Matthew bentley Nov 04, 2018

I ordered food from the del taco off of haven and foothill. I didn't receive my change at all and the guy laughed then I order soft side tacos and they gave me no side tacos and laughed at me. I honestly believe it's because I was a different skin color and I contacted else where already

• Ga
    Gabe N Dennis Nov 04, 2018

Employee was very rude to me got our orders wrong and blamed us employee left a broom and dustpan in the middle of the dining room floor there is a picture attached to this all of the would really like something to be done about this and some kind of compensation

• Cl
    Cleveland Mitchell Nov 04, 2018

Fucking ridiculous ! Half the meat! What a joke ! I won't visit your establishment again! I will let all my followers know about this ! You ought to be ashamed! This is no deal! Total rip off

• Ce
    Cedesgee Nov 05, 2018

I ordered 3 value tacos on Taco Tuesday at 4:30pm. He charged me $2.09 when you guys advertise it for $1.29. You advertise $1 30 oz. Iced teas. And he charged me $2.39. Ridiculous! Your employees don't know the promotions going on? Thanks for overcharging me on shit. So dissapointed. I ordered a number 4. And he gave me the total wrong order.

• Te
    Teria Lewis Nov 06, 2018

Tacos were cold and mushey they were made and just sitting there

• Bi
    Bigjon Nov 12, 2018

I ordered several items and the quesadilla was only a tortilla with barely any cheese it was supposed to be a spicy chicken quesadilla everything else wasnt the best quality but I don't expect much more from a fast food restaurant

• Bi
    Bigjon Nov 12, 2018

• Co
    corrina53 Nov 13, 2018

they didnt give me all the items in my order. i wasnt given a reciept either. i called they said there was nothing they could do.

• Er
    Eric odd Feb 12, 2019

don't know what else to say about that ask the manager on shift if they could help seemed uninterested ask for her to see video they said they could not because they where not the manager that had access to the camera video machine

• Ir
    Irox Apr 27, 2019

Came and ordered a big order and she said 100 dollars where not accepted. I think if big bills are not allowed it should be put in writing instead of waiting time by ordering and she was rude about canceling the order of 70 dollars .

• Kr
    Kristen Becerra Apr 30, 2019

Drove to the del taco in Chino Hills, CA because I knew it was a 24 hour drive thru. When I got there, there was cones in the drive thru so I could go through. I looked and I saw employees inside. Just wondered why they put cones in the drive thru if people were working.

• Ba
    Barbara Ruiz Fernandez Apr 30, 2019

The guy that's helped me in the drive thru window was rude and made a bad face when I asked for more hot sauce, my fries were not hot enough seems like the fries has been just sitting there for a bit. Never gave me a receipt to find out his name. Looked like he was in a rush.

• El
    Elizabeth Cruz-Chavarro May 05, 2019

Went to the del taco by UCF in Orland FL. I ordered from the beyond meat selection. The service at this location sucks. First, of the service area was a mess. All the fixings were all over the place. I am vegan and got cheese stuck in my wrapper. I assume they Are not aware of plantbased diets and the mixing of dairy or being cautious about it.

• Mm
    Mmorey May 07, 2019

Mike Morey
    19081 Stingray ln.
    Huntington Beach, Ca 92646

• Ke
    Kenneth bail May 25, 2019

Why is the building dining area close at 8:30 PM when the sign clearly state's open until 10:00 PM. And no employee will even acknowledge people. Atlanta store Barrett parkway site.

• Cy
    Cynthiaxonnieconner May 25, 2019

Pedro the order taker was efficient. But Destiny the cashier didn't give me the tacos I had ordered. Of course trying to call the store at 9pm at night wasn't ever going to get an answer. Shouldn't she have read back the order? Completely disappointed... thier usually great. It's store # 0413 in Desert Hot Springs. Ca. I guess Taco bell it is

• Fr
    Frank123w Jun 01, 2019

Your employee at this store told me negroes aren't welcome here and that he does not like me.i told manager she did nothing I cane back a week later he smiled at me and said something through the drive thru in which I confronted him in the store..

• Da
    David Van Goethen Jun 01, 2019

French fries cold no brewed tea did not want sugary drinks or diet soda only option water meal should have been discounted

• Je
    Jessica L Martin Jun 04, 2019

I just wanted to complain about turkey tacos being taken off the menu. I eat at del taco once or twice a week and turkey tacos is the only thing I eat. I am devastated. I hope you put the turkey tacos back on the menu soon.

• Td
    Tdsparadise Jun 30, 2019

I am at the Layton Del Taco on Main Street. This is the most rediculous wait I have ever seen at a drive up window. My wait was over 15 minutes I have eaten at Del Taco for years but this Layton store is rediculous.

• Mi
    Mike Wynne Jul 15, 2019

I stopped to try the meatless burrito. It was good. However, the Hemet store should be condemned. Th kitchen was small and greasy and the outside bathrooms were out of the 80's. The parking lot was in need of repair.
    I do not belive you want this store to repesent your organization

Sari Heslin Jul 27, 2019

I was charged, 50 per taco for caso sauce. I would appreciate for DEL Taco to be informed.

• Yc
    Ycooper Jul 28, 2019

The store is dirty, they never wipe down the table and there never napkins or condiments!!