Del Tacothey messed up my order

I am sooo pissed, I made a late night trip to del taco. Ordered some food for my family through the drive thru he guy repeated my order back to not once but twice, and once more when he gave me my order. I was in a hurry to get home and since he told me my order three times I figured that I would be safe to take his word boy was I wrong. We were missing 1 quesillda, I large fry, 1 hard taco, and 1 chicken soft taco. But it was to late by the time I got home to drive all the way back over the. So I am pissed at del taco.

• Updated by Nympho · Jul 03, 2018

She has sex with all the male and female emoloyees

• Updated by Shelby01 · Oct 02, 2018

I'm very disappointed with my recent Vistit at the Del Taco on Arden And Howe. I was not only fisheries but found one long piece of hair in my food and a short black hair. I am disgusted that I found two pieces of hair in my food. I've had bad experiences at this location but never thought it would escalate to this.this is disgusting and not ok on any level. I never can get a hold of any manager and always get hung up on. I never thought it would come to this. Please talk to employees about respect, sanitary food handling and not taking things personal if having a bad day.

• Updated by Eric odd · Feb 04, 2019

Maybe you should use that for a commercial

• Updated by Mmorey · Apr 30, 2019

Purchased tacos and meat burrito 0n 4/29 around 1430hrs at del taco #0758 in Fontana, Ca purchase was $15.39 burrito was only 1/2 full not as pictured, was all tortilla. Taco shells were all stale. Tasted Tastes terrible .
    Mike Morey
    19081 Stingray ln.
    Huntington Beach, Ca 92646

• Updated by Frank123w · May 27, 2019

Came today and was refused service again should I start a boycott of this store in Burbank on Hollywood way they dont like blacks.i was mistreated and now I cant be served

• Updated by Frank123w · May 27, 2019

And why is it employees is having oral sex in back of there kitchen

• Updated by Frank123w · May 27, 2019

Yeah the guy chris who quit and the girl that's the manager at night..

• Updated by Sari Heslin · Jul 20, 2019

Phone no. [protected]

• Kk
    Kknap Feb 03, 2020

When coming to eat at the chico ca locating myself and family observed the Manager being rude and disrespectful to her employees and i am not ok with that at all she was very loud with them demanding and just rude how she told them to do jobs i believe they deserve alot more respect

• Bu
    Bubs Bullys Jan 15, 2020

Desert hot springs, ca.92240

Customer service was poor at best or non existant. I became ill from the double del, that was misrepresented in the photos.
    Very upsetting... I won't go back ever. Andi really enjoyed the place prior to this evening!

• Al
    Alex Call Nov 20, 2019

I found a bug in my drink and it was a grasshoper and it was alive

• Hb
    H B Howell Nov 17, 2019

Your store on Ontario Blvd. in Corona, CA was not clean on Wednesday [protected]. The floor was dirty, the tables were dirty and looked like it had not been cleaned at all at 4:00 PM. I will not return to eat there until this is corrected.

Angela Sherlin Nov 12, 2019

I ordered a Macho Fry and it was half full!!!

On 11.05.19
    Del Taco Store in Chino, on Riverside Dr/Benson Ave.

Request: A coupon for free Macho fries.

please send to:

311 E. Rancho Rd.
    Corona, CA 91710

Thank you! Your attention tho this matter is greatly appreciated.

• Al
    Alison Long Nov 10, 2019

Hello,

I wanted to share the experience I had this morning 11/4/[email protected] 6:58am. See pics...
    The drive thru in Stanton, CA. The food was soggy/wet and messy and I had to go back and return it.

The cook was Jamie (male) and the host Kimberly. Cook needs replaced asap!

Sincerely,
    Alison
    [protected]
    [email protected]

• Me
    Melanie Campbell Oct 26, 2019

Was sad and upsetting, more rice and beans less chicken. We paid money for it, your ad shows tge chicken and stuff but nope lots and lots of rice and beans!!!

josh carter Oct 12, 2019

I had got food poisoning from the chicken box. The del taco in Clovis California.

• Fi
    filterthemind Oct 07, 2019

Went in with my receipt and the manager on duty told me "I don't care if del taco gets sued". He was extremely rude and threw me a dollar out of his pocket at me. This is ridiculous! The manager doesn't need to be a manager. False advertising!

• La
    Lauraschnek Oct 07, 2019

Went to your Dell taco on Arlington Avenue in Riverside they gave me a tomato on my hamburger that was the size of a quarter ridiculous I'm just curious if you guys can afford tomatoes very insulting

• Sh
    Sherrylytel Oct 02, 2019

I was at del taco on Bruce and Charleston on September the 24 at 8:30 pm when this worker named Valena started a argument with another worker named Michelle. Valena was calling Michelle a [censored] and she was ugly because of her skin.

• Po
    Pounds Sep 21, 2019

Store #581
    9/13/19 10:51 am 20063, I asked shift leader Yvette if the Churro has egg in the ingredients? She advised me no. so I ate them. Bummer they have eggs, I found out when Igot sick. The shift leader should know the food ingredients she sells.

• De
    Delia Nieves Aug 27, 2019

I feel it's false advertising when I see big signs advertising products that the del taco in harbor city California never seems to have. I have been turning to other fast food joints because the lack of products at this store.

• To
    Tony Dawson Aug 24, 2019

I ordered 8 beyond avocado soft tacos and they only gave me 7. I went through the drive thru at approximately 11:20 pm located in Palmdale on Avenue S and 25th st east.

• Ro
    Robert W. Jones Aug 01, 2019

error message when attempting to complete login

• Yc
    Ycooper Jul 28, 2019

The store is dirty, they never wipe down the table and there never napkins or condiments!!

Sari Heslin Jul 27, 2019

I was charged, 50 per taco for caso sauce. I would appreciate for DEL Taco to be informed.

• Mi
    Mike Wynne Jul 15, 2019

I stopped to try the meatless burrito. It was good. However, the Hemet store should be condemned. Th kitchen was small and greasy and the outside bathrooms were out of the 80's. The parking lot was in need of repair.
    I do not belive you want this store to repesent your organization

• Td
    Tdsparadise Jun 30, 2019

I am at the Layton Del Taco on Main Street. This is the most rediculous wait I have ever seen at a drive up window. My wait was over 15 minutes I have eaten at Del Taco for years but this Layton store is rediculous.

• Je
    Jessica L Martin Jun 04, 2019

I just wanted to complain about turkey tacos being taken off the menu. I eat at del taco once or twice a week and turkey tacos is the only thing I eat. I am devastated. I hope you put the turkey tacos back on the menu soon.

• Da
    David Van Goethen Jun 01, 2019

French fries cold no brewed tea did not want sugary drinks or diet soda only option water meal should have been discounted

• Fr
    Frank123w Jun 01, 2019

Your employee at this store told me negroes aren't welcome here and that he does not like me.i told manager she did nothing I cane back a week later he smiled at me and said something through the drive thru in which I confronted him in the store..

• Cy
    Cynthiaxonnieconner May 25, 2019

Pedro the order taker was efficient. But Destiny the cashier didn't give me the tacos I had ordered. Of course trying to call the store at 9pm at night wasn't ever going to get an answer. Shouldn't she have read back the order? Completely disappointed... thier usually great. It's store # 0413 in Desert Hot Springs. Ca. I guess Taco bell it is

• Ke
    Kenneth bail May 25, 2019

Why is the building dining area close at 8:30 PM when the sign clearly state's open until 10:00 PM. And no employee will even acknowledge people. Atlanta store Barrett parkway site.

• Mm
    Mmorey May 07, 2019

Mike Morey
    19081 Stingray ln.
    Huntington Beach, Ca 92646

• El
    Elizabeth Cruz-Chavarro May 05, 2019

Went to the del taco by UCF in Orland FL. I ordered from the beyond meat selection. The service at this location sucks. First, of the service area was a mess. All the fixings were all over the place. I am vegan and got cheese stuck in my wrapper. I assume they Are not aware of plantbased diets and the mixing of dairy or being cautious about it.

• Ba
    Barbara Ruiz Fernandez Apr 30, 2019

The guy that's helped me in the drive thru window was rude and made a bad face when I asked for more hot sauce, my fries were not hot enough seems like the fries has been just sitting there for a bit. Never gave me a receipt to find out his name. Looked like he was in a rush.

• Kr
    Kristen Becerra Apr 30, 2019

Drove to the del taco in Chino Hills, CA because I knew it was a 24 hour drive thru. When I got there, there was cones in the drive thru so I could go through. I looked and I saw employees inside. Just wondered why they put cones in the drive thru if people were working.

• Ir
    Irox Apr 27, 2019

Came and ordered a big order and she said 100 dollars where not accepted. I think if big bills are not allowed it should be put in writing instead of waiting time by ordering and she was rude about canceling the order of 70 dollars .

• Er
    Eric odd Feb 12, 2019

don't know what else to say about that ask the manager on shift if they could help seemed uninterested ask for her to see video they said they could not because they where not the manager that had access to the camera video machine

• Co
    corrina53 Nov 13, 2018

they didnt give me all the items in my order. i wasnt given a reciept either. i called they said there was nothing they could do.

• Bi
    Bigjon Nov 12, 2018

I ordered several items and the quesadilla was only a tortilla with barely any cheese it was supposed to be a spicy chicken quesadilla everything else wasnt the best quality but I don't expect much more from a fast food restaurant

• Bi
    Bigjon Nov 12, 2018

• Te
    Teria Lewis Nov 06, 2018

Tacos were cold and mushey they were made and just sitting there

• Ce
    Cedesgee Nov 05, 2018

I ordered 3 value tacos on Taco Tuesday at 4:30pm. He charged me $2.09 when you guys advertise it for $1.29. You advertise $1 30 oz. Iced teas. And he charged me $2.39. Ridiculous! Your employees don't know the promotions going on? Thanks for overcharging me on [censored]. So dissapointed. I ordered a number 4. And he gave me the total wrong order.

• Cl
    Cleveland Mitchell Nov 04, 2018

[censored]ing ridiculous ! Half the meat! What a joke ! I won't visit your establishment again! I will let all my followers know about this ! You ought to be ashamed! This is no deal! Total rip off

• Ga
    Gabe N Dennis Nov 04, 2018

Employee was very rude to me got our orders wrong and blamed us employee left a broom and dustpan in the middle of the dining room floor there is a picture attached to this all of the would really like something to be done about this and some kind of compensation

Matthew bentley Nov 04, 2018

I ordered food from the del taco off of haven and foothill. I didn't receive my change at all and the guy laughed then I order soft side tacos and they gave me no side tacos and laughed at me. I honestly believe it's because I was a different skin color and I contacted else where already

• Bo
    bob???????? Oct 28, 2018

customer service - we will call you back in 48 hours

Mr CEO, I guess your person in charge of the 800 line and customer service FLUNKED MATH. It has been 2 1/2 weeks.So Mr CEO does your company just blatantly lie to us? Or do you just have the attitude of screw us or are you too arrogant to call us. ??? which is it??????????

• Va
    Valentín Oct 23, 2018

I ordered the Mini Bacon Quesadilla and got a Quesadilla with just cheese. I also didn't get asked for any sauces. I didn't get a receipt. And I normally really like Del Taco, but I don't like a place with bad service.