The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Debenhams / Parfumes — Threat
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I had the worst shopping experience at debenhams ilford store.I went in to buy a perfume for my son on reduced section, there was no tester for the one he wanted.He opened one in there to try it and he didn't like it, all of a sudden the rudest security girl come on there, which called someone else and both threatened to call the police if I didn't pay for it.
There was no sign at all stating do not open perfumes .Because I had my children with me I decided to pay but the thing that upset ed me most was that she kept following me like I was a criminal never had an experience like that.I feel that now days your more comfortable and welcomed on 1 pound stores than brand ones.
More Debenhams / Parfumes Complaints & Reviews
- Debenhams - I was &arrested&
- Debenhams Credit Card - Balance Transfer Missing
- Debenhams - security
- Debenhams - Appalling Customer Service. Needs Addressing!!
- Debenhams - Poor & Slow Customer Service
- Debenhams - poor service hereford store
- Debenhams - lost order
- Debenhams - service
- Debenhams - Cashiers
- Debenhams - items not delivered and no refund made