Debenhams / ParfumesThreat

I had the worst shopping experience at debenhams ilford store.I went in to buy a perfume for my son on reduced section, there was no tester for the one he wanted.He opened one in there to try it and he didn't like it, all of a sudden the rudest security girl come on there, which called someone else and both threatened to call the police if I didn't pay for it.
There was no sign at all stating do not open perfumes .Because I had my children with me I decided to pay but the thing that upset ed me most was that she kept following me like I was a criminal never had an experience like that.I feel that now days your more comfortable and welcomed on 1 pound stores than brand ones.

• 99
    99uk Jul 25, 2014

don't worry, karma will visit them. leave it with their very own karma. they may escape your grievances but not their own karma.