Debenhamshealth and safety

I have visited a store and i steped on a security tag pin on my "Scketchers" boot and after compaining the manager offerd to resole my boot, not even filling any accident form or asking at any point if I have hirted my self.
Afetr complaining again to customer service online I was sent a £25 ponds voucher but at anypont no one cared for my helth, filled a record log for the incident or cared about what happend. If this would have happedn to a little girl most likely is that thay would have got seriously hurt and no one seamed to care!!!

Sammy1999 Jan 16, 2015

It is surely bizarre that one human being could imagine, let alone actually prevent another, from driving. I know that this is a side issue to the refund situation ... But is it ?
    It could well be that someone ( a man) sees this hindrance as an opportunity to increase sales and reduce refunds.