DealmaxUnauthorized charges!

I checked my bank account and noticed that there were 3 different transactions on my account, that I never authorized, this caused my account to be overdrawn.

Beware people!

• Is
    isabell Jun 09, 2016

its a frude take money out of my account after i called an cancel anything they thought i might have required about

• Ra
    Randi Janoff Jun 09, 2016

In March 2009 & April 2009 I noticed 2 $19.95 transactions that
    automatically came out of my checking acct. I did not authorize
    this and because of these charges I was overdrawn both months, which was an additional $25. a month. I found out who this company
    was & cancelled. I never signed up for their services & don't know how they got my bank account #. I would like to be reimbursed for the 2 Charges of $19.95 & also for the $50. I had to pay because of being
    overdrawn.

My name is Randi Janoff. My e-mail address is "[email protected]"

• Br
    briggit culley Jun 07, 2016

You charged my debit account without my authorization. Want refund RSVP. This outrages. Is that why there is no one to speak with when soneone calls your 800 number? A respnse would be appreciated.

• Sp
    SpikeInTexas Jun 07, 2016

This company is affiliated with other online companies and is charging
    your credit card illegally. It seems to be 19.95/month.

I noticed it today for the first time on my CC electronic statment,
    it appears to blend in with other stuff you might have on your
    credit card and doesn't stand out.

Mine has had changing dates ranging from the 18, 19, 15 of the month.

When I called the compnay to inquire I was hung upon a couple of times.
    Then the compnay switched me to some other people and when I stated
    I didn't authorize this they said yes I did.

I had to point out these were fraudulent charges and a web search
    confirmed this is an ongoing problem.

NOTE: DLMax or DealMax is affiliated with over 70 other companites.

• Sp
    SpikeInTexas Jun 07, 2016

This company is affiliated with other online companies and is charging
    your credit card illegally. It seems to be 19.95/month.

I noticed it today for the first time on my CC electronic statment,
    it appears to blend in with other stuff you might have on your
    credit card and doesn't stand out.

Mine has had changing dates ranging from the 18, 19, 15 of the month.

When I called the compnay to inquire I was hung upon a couple of times.
    Then the compnay switched me to some other people and when I stated
    I didn't authorize this they said yes I did.

I had to point out these were fraudulent charges and a web search
    confirmed this is an ongoing problem.

NOTE: DLMax or DealMax is affiliated with over 70 other companites.

• Ni
    Nick Lombardo Jun 07, 2016

What the hell is deal max anyway?

• Rl
    rlsharp23 Jun 07, 2016

I contacted them at [protected] and talked to someone about how I didn't know what I was signing up for and that it was extremely unfair to take money out for use on a website that I am never going to log on to! They took 39.90 out of my account and offered to put 19 back into my account. I said no, I want the full amount back in. They transfered me to a supervisor who I explained my situation to, and she said the full amount should be back in 2 business days. we will see if that happens...also, make sure you write down the name and employee number with the people you speak to. You never know if they are truly going to transfer the first time or hang up and hope you don't call back so they can keep your money. Stay on them! If you have to threaten these people with legal action, going to the BBB or writing up complaints like this one and warning all your friends...stay away from Deal max, and all other websites that offer too good to be true offers and ask for your credit card numbers. Don't even go there!

• Ka
    Kathryn Weber Jun 07, 2016

This dumb dealmax has Charged my checking account fee and, etc, things that i do not want, and Iam sick of this < first of all their people are foregoings. You cant understand a thing they say, they cant even call you by the right name.

chris Jun 07, 2016

DealMax did exactly the same thing to me. They said that I should have known that I was going to be charged because their phone# appeared in my bank statement. I haven't checked my bank statement for awhile because I was moving around. There was also another
    # in the statement line, I finally thought this might be my acct # (after I went to their website trying to figure out who these *&^%^&**!!! people were) this didn't work. So I called them up via that 800# and they were able to input that #, they couldn't pull up any other info any other way. After I rec'd the exact same treatment as the prev poster I got it out of them that they took my credit card information (debit card) from VITACOST.COM a vitamin store.
    I sent an e-mail to vitacost.com and rec'd a similar message from someone named LATRINA (or maybe it was latrine-a) as dealmax.
    These companies are obvious scam artists, no exaggeration and should be reported to as many people as possible. If they are members of the Better Business Bureau then they should be reported there and anyone in the scheme of things. Also these charges need to be disputed by you at your bank. But definitely don't forget to report the companies whoes sites you did business with and took your credit card #.

Matt Jun 07, 2016

Dealmax has been deducting money out of my account for the past three months... i have statments to prove it... I dont know how they are able to do that, I didnt give my numbers out to anyone or anything. I am tired of getting robbed from these guys, any suggestions?

• Na
    Nancy Jun 07, 2016

Dealmax obtained my credit card info fraudulently, and proceeded to deduct payments of $1.00 and $29.95 each month. When I called to complain, they were obviously used to such complaints and immediately offered to reimburse one month; the supervisor acted like she was doing me a favor by reimbursing two months. When I asked for the next supervisor in the hierarchy she refused to transfer my call, claiming there wasn't a higher supervisor. Ridiculous!

• Dg
    D. Gribbon Jun 07, 2016

I have no idea who or what this company is. I did not order but they have charged my bank account $1.00 & then $29.95 . These people need to be shut down & prosecuted. I called the phone number on my bank statement & cancelled by a recording.
    Unfortunately I didn't notice the charge until today & called my bank for current transactions & they've soaked me again for this month.

manchestermadman Jun 07, 2016

It appears Dealmax ( who I've never even heard of ) tried to charge my Greendot credit card seven (7) different times. Each time they tried to charge me 29.95. Who are they?? Thank goodness I got a greendot for just this reason, so ### scammers c/n take my hard earned cash... Since the card was all but empty, they got nothing. But I'm sure there are others who have actually had their cash and maybe identity stripped. So my humble suggestion to the online community is this: although it may cost a few $ to load a greendot it's a lot cheaper then getting charged $30 seven times... I wonder if these " declined" charges will affect my credit rating or my good name with Greendot??

• Jr
    jrichelle Jun 07, 2016

I just noticed this dealmax company has been charging me $29.95 plus $1.00 for god knows what every month, for the last year I thought it had something to do with my bills that i do EFT through but then i called the number on my bank statment they wouldn't refund my money how do i get all that money back that they basically stole from me?

• Me
    merrtell Jun 07, 2016

I just noticed a 19.95 charge from "Dealmax". Have emailed them, as they do have a "contact us" on their website. They are a scam, obviously. HOw do they get credit card numbers?

James Jun 03, 2016

A company calling itself Dealmax has been taking nearly $70 a month out of my checking account without my authorization causing some checks to bounce! Another company exactly like dealmax called "passport to fun" did the exact same thing for the same amount at the same time each month also charging $70!!

Stay away from them! The police should investigate this scam where the people working there don't even use real names and only cite an employee i.d. Also they don't have a street address only a po box and they don't want to give the address out for that either!!

Something must be done about this scam right away!! They owe me over $1, 400.00 right now and I want that money back!!

If the same has happened to you please send me an email!

Thanks

• Ka
    kageakuma Sep 29, 2011

Dealmax is the company that submits the billing. their contact number is [protected]. They say they get your information from Travelocity through a optional click where they give $10 - $20 for signing up with a contractual agreement to bill after 30 days. They will not give the money for the trip and they immediatly bill you after 30 days. Watch your statements if you use travelocity for any of your travel needs.

• Vi
    VIN DIESEL Aug 06, 2011

I RECENTLY PAID OFF MY CREDIT CARD. I NOTICE THAT I STILL HAD A BALANCE OF 23.95. NOTE I HAVE NOT USED THIS CARD IN SEVERAL YEAR's I WAS JUST PAYING IT OFF. looks like for the past 8 to 9 months dealmax has been charging me 23.95 for these 8 months. i immediately called my citibank card. they stayed on the line with me and called the company DEAL MAX, the ###ers wanted to give me one credit only i pleaded my case they transfered me to a supervisor and the supervisor with a ### ### attitude gave me maximum of 8 credits back and canceled the membership. my credit card company stayed on the line with me the whole time i guess it gave me the edge i needed to scare the ###. HOPE THIS HELP EVEYONE ELSE WHO GETS CHARGED FROM THESES SCAMERS.

• Ri
    Ripped Off by DEALMAX Mar 29, 2011

This company grabs your personal information and then starts charging your debit account for $19.95 per month or $23.95 per month. They claim that you signed up for their membership, but they can't provide proof that you did sign up. Has anybody had any luck getting their money back or stopping them from doing this? A bunch of crooks running this company.

• Do
    Donna Kikstadt Nov 04, 2010

Withdrawal of $19.95 - not authorized.

• As
    asdf12345 Oct 19, 2010

In my case, DealMax and SavingsAce got my account information and a supposed authorization to bill my credit card from a discount offered by Travelocity, yes, Travelocity. The message supposedly informs you that if you do not cancel the account by a certain date then you will be billed. However, I never received anything to take advantage of whatever it is that I was able to do by being a DealMax user or any information indicating that I needed to cancel my account by a certain date to avoid charges. I would suggest avoiding Travelocity as well.

• Fr
    Frost2KX Dec 21, 2009

I was charged several small charges to my account, which didn't knock me too much. Then I find this whopping $29.95 charge that seemed to materialize out of thin air from DLMax. I finally got their number from my Bank and managed to call them, get my Membership number from them and talk to an agent. She was friendly enough to cancel my account and even tell me the website where they supposedly got my information. She said, however, that they weren't able to refund my money even though I never agreed receive anything from them or their affiliates.

• Bi
    bill boats 75 Aug 18, 2009

these scammers are hooked up with my credithealth.com, they are doing the same scam

• Co
    Connie Fuller Aug 08, 2009

I noticed an unauthorized charge on my bank account periodically over a span of time. Afyer investigating, I discovered it was a charge I had NOT authorized! This type of embezzelment needs to be stopped!

• arkiefenarkie Jun 12, 2009

This is their information that you can call and write to them. Additionally, I would cancel my credit card/debit card claiming stolen number so that you'll not be charged any more money. Good Luck

[protected]
    MEMBER SAVINGS
    P.O. BOX 5152
    DES PLAINES, IL [protected]

• De
    Debbie McDonald Jun 12, 2009

I have 2 unauthorized charges debited from my bank account. Is there a way to get this stopped?

• Do
    donald eckstein Jun 05, 2009

i was charged $19.95 on my visa account. I never ordered anything from DEALMAX and have no idea how you were able to access my visa account. I am not interested in any of your services.. Credit my visa account for $19.95 and do not access my visa account again. Don Eckstein [protected]. Call me for ant questions on this matter. I will be notifying my bank to delete this charge and to block any further charges from occuring.

Notmyrealname Jun 04, 2009

On June 3rd Deal Max withdrew $1 dollar from my checking account followed by two charges on the same day from "LEN*LENOX" for $287.54, and $192.45. I never ever transacted with these companies and only learned about them after the charges. However, my checking account displays telephone number for each company:

DealMax: [protected]
    LEN*LENOX: [protected]

I called Lenox and they said they are a china selling company from Pennsylvania and could not find my name on there records. I called DealMax and got an automated voice requesting that I "enter your credit card number to help you more quickly." I enter a phony series of numbers and got someone on the phone. She said they could only help me if I give them the related credit card number or check card number. I did not give Lenox or Deal Max any information about my card. The Deal Max female sounds american so it might on on-shore US fraud

Currently I am working with my bank to investigate the issue. DealMax says they are a coupon company requiring membership. I could not get over the fact that the automated voice and persons who I spoke to on the phone requested my credit card number. Its sounds so phony!

If you call either company, DO NOT given either your credit card number or check card number. Good Luck and I hope this helps others.

• He
    Heather May 22, 2009

I made a purchase online and at the end of my purchase it asked me if I wanted to be in a free discount program to receive discounts on restaurants and etc. I was being careless and in a hurry and selected it by mistake. I then read the fine print and you get X number of days for free as a trial, once the trial is complete they then start to bill you. There number is [protected]. I called and was told that the membership has been cancelled and that they will refund the pending 19.95 that was scheduled to come out of my checking acct. They did email me to confirm the cancelled membership. They can be emailed at [email protected] Hope this info helps!

• Br
    Brandy May 20, 2009

Hey guys I just survived the same problems you guys have been having. I figured out how to handled it all and get my money back. First you need to call your bank and let them know about the unauthorized charges on your account. They then should tell you that you have to call the merchant(s) and get them to refund and cancel that subscriptions.( at this time they will not refund anything but they will log it in on your account what is going on) So I called Deal Max at [protected]. You have to wait and listen to the whole automated system and listen for the one that says to cancel your subscription. After you do that it will say to enter your credit card number ( I wouldn’t suggest this one) or your member ID number. I entered my ID number from the email that was sent to my email address. I then talked to an agent who verified the account and the credit card number that was used. She then CANCELED AND REFUNDED the money taken from my account. This took care of DealMax, Your Savings Club, and Simply You. You then need to call your bank back and tell them that everything has been canceled and is going to be refunded within 2 business days. Your bank should then tell you that if/when the money is refunded they will give you back any overdraft fees you may have acquired during this fiasco. I would suggest that when you call the merchants to get everything canceled and refunded that you take down the agents name and rep. number when you talk to them so if you have any problems you know who you have talked to. The bank should also tell you that if your account has not been credited after 10 business days and they have sent you cancellation numbers the bank will then give you your money back and file a fraud claim against the merchants involved.

• Du
    Duchess54 May 17, 2009

I bought a product over the internet and I did receive the free trial offer a week later. But the day after the orginal purchase Dealmax appears on my account as a debit and the hell if I knoe who they are. I do not even know what service they provide/product they sell. The toll free # requests my card info before I can get anyone on the phone. So what I did was cancell my debit card linking them to my account and issued a complaint for refund to my bank.

• Id
    idiots May 13, 2009

They stole money out of my account and left me stuck with paying $110 overdraft fees

Sally May 04, 2009

i never authorized any transactions with dealmax... this company is unbelieveable...
    they actually hide themselves within products that you purchase online and you click on them actually thinking that you are paying for another product..

please be careful...

• Je
    jessica Apr 26, 2009

I to have been scamed by this evil people who do this people thank they are I want to the atm and it said I only had a couple dollers in it witch I know for a fact is wrong so I called my bank and I ask them where my moneys going and they said this comany called DEALMAX they took a couple hundred dollers out of my account and I never even heard of this people how did they even get my account number.the bank gave me this number to call and when I called this woman gave me the run around telling me that this was a great website that I could get great discounts. I told them that I wanted my money back and that if I dont get my money in a couple of days im taking them to court.this people can't take our money and get away with it .

• Sh
    Sharon Johnson Apr 09, 2009

They charged 19.95 to my charge card without my authorization.

Somehow that got hold of my credit card. I registered for a caress sweepstakes for a free walmart gift card for 100.00. When they charged my I incured an overdraft for 118.00. They credtied me for the 19.95, but refused to efund my overdraft fee.
    Help!

• Fa
    FangChunLiu Mar 29, 2009

My account has been charged $19.95 under the company name DEALMAX which I did NOT authorize. Please contact me by e-mail: [email protected] to inform me how to have these charges reversed and stop charging my debit card.

Fang-Chun Liu

Anthony D Mar 26, 2009

I apparently signed up for DealMax when I completed a survey to recieve a Walmart Gift card. At least thats what I was told when I called the number included on my bank statement. They cancelled my account and told me it would take 2 days for my 29.95 to be refunded. I'm glad I caught this early. I don't normally check my bank statements but I happened to be looking for something else and had just gotten paid - so I knew how much should have been in the account. This is pretty crazy. I never read anything about this company before. I don't ever remember filling out a survey. The number on my statement took me to a teleprompt system that asked me to enter either my account number, home phone number, or the card number that was used to sign up. When my home phone didn't work and I had no idea what my account number could be I entered my card number. On the next prompt the first option was to cancel your account. So i hit that and it said everything would be cancled. I then hit 0 to speak to a Rep. Thats when they told me my money would be refunded. We'll see what happens.

Margaret Mar 08, 2009

They charged my credit card and I didnt tell them too

nothappy Feb 23, 2009

I was checking my bank statement to discover this erroneous charge. When I called the 800 number to cancel, the automated voice, which tells you the number to press to cancel your membership was conveniently garbled making it difficult for me to select the number to cancel which happened to be number 1. I had to push buttons until I reached someone. I told them to cancel my membership and refund my money. They claimed I ordered an inpro-styler, which was billed through dealMax. I have no idea what this is nor did Bill id#4710. I demanded a refund and will continue to watch my statements very closely. If I received another charge, I will be contacting the fraud department of my credit card. I am not a happy camper.

• Sh
    Sharon Feb 01, 2009

I didnot authorize DealSmart to take $1.00 from my account and want it put back in it.