DealmaxUnauthorized charges!

I checked my bank account and noticed that there were 3 different transactions on my account, that I never authorized, this caused my account to be overdrawn.

Beware people!

• Le
    lefaye jackson Feb 07, 2008

two charges in dec and jan was placed on my credit card I never received anything from this company - i attempt to cancell this and was told I could only have jan charges credit and was told I only got info about this in my e-mail my computer was out of order and I was not able to check it I feel I should be able to get a credit please help supv bill #25045 std he could not help me.

• Le
    lefaye jackson Feb 07, 2008

i did not understand manely the person's reason and what the company consist of

• La
    lara mccarty Feb 12, 2008

I found a fradulent charge on my account dated 2/12/08.

• Ar
    Arthur Semien Feb 12, 2008

I just got charged by Dealmax and I do not have a clue on who these people are. If anyone has the company info can they please send it to me so that I can contact them and find out what they heck is going on and Why I am being charged for something that I do not know what it is. My email [email protected] Thanks

• Di
    diane Feb 20, 2008

If anybody needs to contact therse people the number is 800-548-0685

Martha Finch Feb 23, 2008

I looked at my bank account and noticed there was a charge I did not remember placing. A few days later 2/23/08 I checked my account again and the charge was to Deal Max. Who are they? I called the number and had no idea why they charged my account. I did get to talk to a person and she fixed the problem and stated it would take 2 business days to refund my money. That will be on 2/26/08. If the money isn't refunded I'll be calling back and posting another complaint. Seems like a nice little scam to me!!!!!

• Ca
    Carol Lee Preston Feb 28, 2008

Like I said before they tried to charge my credit card but thank God my card declined the charge.

• Do
    Donna Sigmon Mar 22, 2008

On 2-19-08 $19.95 plus $1.00 was taken out of my account. I don't know what it is fore. I did not authorize any to take any money out of my account.

This has happened to me before only it was $436.oo from stellar corp. They called me back a few times over the months and said they would give me my money back if I would give them my account number. I told them a money order or cashier's check and they hung up on me.

Could you please fine out about this DealMax? I know I will never see my other money. I am on disability social security and can not afford people stealing money out of my account. All of this caused overdrafts. Please let me know what I can do.

Your help in this matter will be deeply appreciated.

Donna Sigmon
    [email protected]

• Na
    Nancy Johns Mar 28, 2008

I noticed a mysterious charge on my credit card statement for a company I'd never heard of. In checking, I found that it was a "membership" to DEALMAX. I never "joined" this, and still do not know how they got my number. It has been impossible to contact them. I had to cancel the card to keep from having the $19.95 charge levied monthly. Right now, the bank has given me a "90 day provisional return" on this, while thye investigate it. I am enraged that such stealth is allowed to prey on people. This company is SLIME.

Martha Ferguson Mar 29, 2008

I have these charges on my bank account and I am going to report thes offenses to the authorities, and sue if necessary.

• Yv
    Yvette Apr 03, 2008

Has anyone ever been reimbursed by Dealmax? I just discovered two unauthorized debits to our account and don't know who they are.

• Dj
    djuana kraft Apr 11, 2008

took money without authorization about 100.00 worth of charges

• Ka
    Karen Apr 18, 2008

There was a charge on my cc for $19.95 which I did not authorize. The charge was on a date I was out of the country!!! I called and got an employee name and id#. The employee told me the charges would be reversed--we shall see. I have no idea how they got my cc# in the first place. 04/19/08

Marty Apr 19, 2008

Same thing happened to me today. I was balancing my accounts and saw this Dealmax charge from 4/17/08 - called the number and they told me that they'd reverse the charge and cancel the account. I googled Dealmax and saw this and several other similar complaints.

I just cancelled my credit card and will be filing out the paperwork necessary to get the $19.95 back from my card company. My card company will investigate this charge and if they find that it was indeed a fraudulent charge, they will reverse the charges.

Don't wait for Dealmax to reimburse you - you may just find more charges on your card.

• Li
    Linda Carroll Apr 20, 2008

I have undetermined charges to my account billed as dealmax. I don't even know what it is. Please respond so I will know which direction to go in to stop this from happening again.

• Be
    BEVERLY TOWLE May 18, 2008

I have never heard of this co. I got a bill fir $19.95 charged to my account!

• De
    Debbie May 21, 2008

My husband signed up for something online- one of those things where u pay a certain amount and then you get a bunch of DVD's for a dollar each or something like that- and a week later we got a charge from DealMax and Passport to Fun for $29.95 each!! Luckilly each description on my bank account came with a 1-888 number so I called them right away and cancelled my membership and asked to get a refund, which they did. BEWARE THOUGH****YOU HAVE TO SPECIFICALLY ASK FOR A REFUND!! JUS ASKING TO HAVE YOUR MEMBERSHIP CANCELLED IS NOT GOING TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK!!!

• St
    still employed May 27, 2008

Found unauthorized charges on c.c. starting (5-16-08). from dealmax and others. Like juno.com----passportfun--------yoursavingsclub.com---and one from a news paper of someone sellin puppies. We repoted our card stoled.but what a headache to be charged somthing you didn't do. One of the companys gave me the e-mail of the person useing our card...For everyones [email protected] you see this its frud...

• Mi
    Michael Minnock Jun 15, 2008

unauthorised bills i did'nt order

• El
    Elba Fernandez Jun 21, 2008

I not authorized any people takeout money of my creditcard, I want return this to my account creditcard number. thanks. Elba

• Li
    lisa mcdonald Jul 05, 2008

they took all my money and know i don't have enougy money on my card to pay my bills.

• Su
    Susan Jul 14, 2008

I want to know how I can get this credited back to my checking account

• Je
    Jealetta Brinson Jul 21, 2008

I'd NEVER heard of these people until the went into my account! I still don't know who they are or what they do. They just hang-up when I try to call them.
    I'm so angry they can do this so long on my direct deposit account!

• Do
    donna lyn digiacomo Jul 24, 2008

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THESE PEOPLE ARE TALKING ABOUT., I HAD A TOTALLY DIFFERANT EXPERIENCE WITH DEALMAX.

THEY TOLD ME THEY WOULD SEND ME A $25.00 SHELL GAS CARD, AND THEY DID!! I JUST USED IT THE OTHER DAY., IT WAS GOOD!!

SORRY FOR ANY WHO HAVE HAD PROBLEMS., HOWEVER, I HAVE NOT., SO, I CAN NOT SAY THAT THEY RIPPED ME OFF IN ANY WAY.

ALTHOUGH., I DID NOT AND NEVER DO GIVE MY CREDIT CARD OR DEBIT CARD INFO., OR BANK ACCOUNT TO ANYONE REALLY...

• Ri
    Rita Bennett Jul 26, 2008

Very upset with these people.I was charged $29.95 on my credit card and don't know one thing about them. I need my money off the card and if it isn't then I will write another note the next month until i get it off.

Rita Bennett
    July26, 2008

• Ka
    kappermanj Aug 06, 2008

Dealmax? Who in the heck are these people!!? They have attempted to take $29.95 off my debit card over 24 times! 24 TIMES! The only reason they didn't get any money is because it was a pre-paid debit card that I don't use anymore and it only has like 4 bucks on it, so it was denied everytime. But never the less-Dealmax tried almost every day to get this money-this is outragous and can't be legal.

• Di
    Dinesh Aug 09, 2008

i want to know how can i get back my money?

marie Aug 22, 2008

i got my credit card bill and it was maxed out!!! dealmax has been charging my credit without my authorization!!! I do not know who they are and how they got my credit card number. I never received anything from them and when you go to their website ( dealmax.com) you can't enter it because you have to have a member ID to log in, which i don't have because i never joined at the first place!!! I got a phone number from my credit card company, i hope this will help everybody, 1-800-548-0685. I have'nt tried it yet because it's 11pm, i'll try it first thing in the morning!!! what a rip off!!!

• St
    Steve Aug 27, 2008

Charges from Dealmax started appearing on my credit card statement without warning, never having had any contact with the company. I'm grateful that Citybank's early warning alert system worked!

rhonda Aug 27, 2008

i too got ripped off frome dealmax 29.95 on the aug 12th 2008.i wrote a complict with fbi investagations.i live from pay check to paycheck..whoever is doing this needs to be stopped i had a debit card how the got my information is beyond me...but i wont put my hard earned money on my card for any lazy ripped off bum to steal again its really low-down.disappointed and pissed off in mn.

• Ri
    RICHARD BUCCHINO Sep 04, 2008

I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE, SO STOP AND RETURN ANY MONEY YOU HAVE TAKING
    OUT OF MY CREDIT CARD ASAP

• Da
    daj0kker Sep 12, 2008

DealMax info: based in Houston Tx. Address: PO Box 5152 Des Planes IL 60017. Phone #:1-800-548-0685. Website: www.mydealmax.com. When asked for CC #, enter a bunch of zeros and hit the # button. It will transfer you to an operator after several minutes. I talked with a 'Raymond' ID#:26090 (that's what he gave me). He is in Montreal Canada. The charges that I incurred where thru a Walmart free 25.00 gift card offer I received via email (I had no idea I received the email on 9/4/08). There was a charge of 29.95 plus 1.00 charge. I told Ralymond that I did not authorize that charge. He said he would remove it within 2 to 3 business days.

There so info for ya. Hope this helps anyone else out with charges from DEALMAX.

• Br
    Brian Young Sep 15, 2008

We just got our bank statement and we were billed for 29.95, 9.95, and 4.00 and we never got anything from these people. They got our card number from another site and put charges on there that were NOT authorized!!! There number is 1-800-548-0685 if anyone needs it. Good luck on getting anything done!!

• Bi
    BILLY Sep 18, 2008

I recieved 2 fraudulent charges from these people and I called the phone number my bank statement contained. I pressed 1 to enter account number. I then pressed 1 5 times to just see if it would work and it did. I talked to a woman named brigette badge number 26010 . I asked to speak to a supervisor who said his name was david badge number 14480 I told him I wanted to cancel and A refund for the charges he said it will take 2 business days to take effect on the refund and on over draft fees he said i needed to fax a copy of my bank statement of the 2 diffrent charges with nothing but account number blanked out. The fax number he gave is (402)661-2189 He said to have my name and daytime phone number on there also sent to attn customer relations. Also the company does hold IP numbers of where the internet transaction occured from to get this you have to send a letter requesting IP address to 9500 West Dodge Road Omaha Nebraska
    Also the company goes under 2 names Dealmax.com and Adaptive Marketing inc
    There main Adress is same as above
    David told me the refund would occur in 2 days and I will post again today is thursday so Tuesday next week I will post again about the out come of this. I hope this helps anybody else out, and Hopefully It will bring them down they should not be charging people for things they do not wish.
    I also suggest everybody contact the better business bureu in there area about this scamming company.

mary potratz Sep 19, 2008

Money being taken out of my bank acct without consent. I joined nothing.

• Ro
    rosemary hamilton Sep 23, 2008

i had 19.95 taken out of my bank account and b2cause of this i am overdrawm .i live on a f1xed in2come and can not affordthis. you shouldbe ashamed of yourself ripping off the elderly
    rosemary hamilton
    [email protected]

• Lu
    luz Sep 26, 2008

i need them to stop taking my money

• Ke
    Keri Tachick Sep 30, 2008

Charges on my debit card no ideal how they even got my numbers.

Rhonda Robinson Oct 06, 2008

Unathurized money taken out of bank account causing very
    large amount of over limit fees. I did not authorize these charges.
    I want all of it returned to me. I'm very upset that this company
    can get away with this. People beware of what your looking at.
    Check out company before ordering anything, even $1 worth.

Rhonda Robinson Oct 06, 2008

Unauthorized charges taken out of account, causing over draft fees. Would like all money put back. Very upset with company.
    People beware of this company!!!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices