DealmaxCredit Card Complaint

T

Dealmax you have charged my Cread Card $19.95 Four i don't Know What. I have not give my card # to you!!! I want my money put back on my Credit Card A.S.A.P, or i will contact one the attorneys listed at the top of your home page. You must have a lot of complaints to have several attorneys listed at the top of your home page!!!

• Su
    Suzanne Breitenbach 2 Nov 09, 2008

I WAS CHARGED ON 10/12/08 FOR 19.95 AND AGAIN ON 10/15/08 FOR 1.00. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT THESE CHARGES ARE FOR AND WHO AUTHORIZED THEM TO YOU TO USE. PLEASE REMOVE THEM IMMEDIATELY OR I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE APPROPRIATE AUTHORITIES. YOU HAVE ONE WEEK TO REACT.
    SUZANNE BREITENBACH
    2601 AUGUSTA
    TUSTIN, CA 92782
    [protected]

I was charges $1.00 on 12/9/08 and agian on 12/14/08 for 4 $29.95

I want to lknow what this is for and I want to immediatley. This is not something I agreed to. You need to cancel this service immediately.

I was charged $1.00 on 12-9-08 For $1.00 and again on 12/14/08 for $29.95

I want to know what this is for and I want it cancelled NOW.

Kathleen Wuenschel
    4532 Wisconsin Ave
    Las Vegas, NV 89104
    [protected]

Kathleen Wuenschel Jan 16, 2009

I know how to spell. Cancel what you charged me for. That's $1.00 and $29.95 you will take off my credit card. Understand.

Kathleen Wuenschel Jan 16, 2009

Cancel what yuou charged my credit card immedately. You will credit my credit card For $1.00 charge on 12-9-08 and for a charge of $29.95 on 12/14/08.

Kathleen Wuenschel Jan 16, 2009

Cancel what you charged me on 12/9/08 $1.00 and 12-14-08 for $29.95. Cancel it all on my credit card.

Kathleen Wuenschel Jan 16, 2009

Take my spelling and stick it you know where.

Kathleen Wuenschel Jan 16, 2009

I will get an attorney if you don't tak e care this now. I mean NOW.

Kathleen Wuenschel Jan 16, 2009

What do I have to do to get you to listen to me. Cancel all the charges you put on my credit card. Or so unhappy, I might get an Attorney to take care of this .

Kathleen Wuenschel Jan 16, 2009

Stick it you know where.

Kathleen Wuenschel Jan 16, 2009

You are p_ _ _ ing me off.

Kathleen Wuenschel Jan 16, 2009

Cancel what you charged me on 12/9/08 and 12/14/08. That's $1.00 and $29.95. Thank You

Kathleen Wuenschel Jan 16, 2009

Like I said before, I don's care that you want me to check my spelling

Kathleen Wuenschel Jan 16, 2009

All right, I going to get an Attorney to take care of this.

Kathleen Wuenschel Jan 16, 2009

I am getting fed up with you.

• De
    Delise Lowery Feb 09, 2009

I have been charrged on my credit card for I don't know what! I have signed a waiver at my bank, & they are going to take the proper procedures to turn you in as frauds! you better put my money back on my card!
    Delise Lowery