DealfindVouchers not valid, no refund

M

I purchased 3 items, two housecleaning with LNS and the other for a massage. Totally, $120.00. The two housecleaning vouchers which never expire, nor could the company be found to cash in the voucher. The spa said they never got the money from DealFind, therefore they can not even honor the $44.00 I initially paid. DealFind, initially was going to reimburse me with their "dollars", once they got back to me. When that did not happen I attempted, now for 3 years, to correspond on a professional level, providing them with all the documentation they asked for in order for them to honor their agreement. My last email from them was too much time had elapsed, they can not do anything for me. DealFind is clearly a dishonest enterprise and should have consequences for their deceit.

• Ka
    katiem5085 Jul 10, 2012

I purchased 2 items through DealFind last month. Neither of the products I purchased have arrived, and I cannot get anyone on the phone, or to respond to my complains by email. I will be contacting my credit card company for a full refund, and will never use DealFind again.

• Hu
    Huong Jun 03, 2016

I purchased a voucher from Dealfind which stated that the value never expires. When calling the vendor to set up an appointment for the services from the voucher, the phone number was disconnected and the website was down. When I contacted Dealfind via email, they told me that the vendor had changed location and business name but will honor the voucher. I called the new vendor and made an appointment. Upon arrival, the vendor said they do not honor the voucher because the company from the voucher had went bankrupt. I contacted Dealfind regarding this issue and had NEVER heard back from Dealfind again about my refund. I felt very cheated!

• Cs
    CSDealfind Jun 03, 2016

Hello,

Thank you for your post. Can you please let me know your email reference number or order number we will have our CS team follow up with you immediately. Thank you for your help in advance.

Dealfind Support