Days Inn — theft of ipad from my room
I had been staying at the Days Inn on Roberts Avenue in Laurelton, NC for business.
I returned to my hotel to fid that my suitcase had been gone thru and my iPad was missing. it was not left out in plain sight, someone rifled thru my belongings and stole it.
I reported it to the front desk and called the Pembroke Police.
we completed a police report complete with the serial number of the device and my personal information.
I have made repeated calls to this hotel and am being told a manager will get back to me.
Even an office form the Police Dept. has called me to say he has not received and return call from the hotel.
Although they management says the housekeeping staff has been with them for 23 years, and they would check the room keys to see who was in my room last I have heard nothing! I checked out of the hotel and still no calls concerning the theft. I am sure they are hoping I forget about it but you can't tell me that this is the way Days Inn does business every day?
it's like oh well not our problem, nothing we can do or say!
I expect to be contacted and reimbursed to some extent!
This hotel and their staff leave a lot to be desired and I can't help but wonder if this has happened more than once there!
More Days Inn Complaints & Reviews
- Days Inn - never stay in this days inn!
- Days Inn Hotels - rude and bad service
- Tlg Great Fun / Days Inn / Travelers Advantage - rip off
- Days Inn - hotel manager and the filthy room
- Days Inn - guest complaints
- Days Inn - cleanliness of hotel room
- Days Inn - customer service
- Days Inn - the room
- Days Inn - confirmation 83038ec011153 room 108
- Days Inn Hotel - didn't honor a discount shown on website