Days Innmanager of days inn made a photo copy of my drivers license and credit card

R Nov 06, 2018

On November 1st, 2018 the manager of the Days Inn at, 4924 Sunset Road, Charlotte, NC 28269, conformation number 82507EC011164, made a photo copy of my drivers license and credit card upon arrival. The manager would not let me view a room before he registered me in and ran my card. It only took one minute to view the room to discover that the room was very dirty and disgusting. The bathroom smelled of urine and everything in it was black with filth. The room itself was also very nasty with stains everywhere including carpet and bedding.
I now must go through the hassle of cancelling my credit card to avoid fraudulent future charges. The manager told me that it was company policy to make a photo copy of my credit card and drivers license. This is my first experience with any hotel/motel to make a photo copy of anything. This was the dirtiest hotel/motel I have ever seen.
Randy Cameron