Days Inn Ft. Walton Beach FLreservation once arrived at days inn

B Aug 07, 2018

I booked a Reservation at Days Inn, Fort Walton Beach Florida for August 5th, 6th, and 7th. My stay was going to cost me $269.70. I received a confirmation and every thing was good. The confirmation was sent to my e-mail address. The next day after looking at the calendar, I then realized that I should have Booked the 4th, 5th, and 6th. I replied back to the e-mail stating the mistake I made and I asked Days Inn to change the Reservations to the 4th, 5th, and the 6th. They never replied so I call Days Inn and spoke to a gentleman and he said no problem and it is changed.
On August the 4th, when I arrived at Days Inn by Wyndham, Fort Walton Beach and begin to check in, the bill went from $269.70 to $411.00. I said this is not what was quoted to me when I made my reservations. The guy said I made the first reservations starting on the 5th which was a Sunday and since the 4th is on a Saturday, the first night is $200.00 Now I am getting upset! I understand what he was telling me and yes it was my mistake that i did not ask for a 2nd confirmation statement but it is Days Inn Job to inform people of that type drastic change in price. Since there was no mention about the price changing I assume there was no change. The guy I was speaking with had no compaction at all. I was going to stay anyway but it would have been nice on the front end to know how much the stay was going to cost before I traveled 7 hours to get there. At this point, I will never stay at another Days Inn and i would not recommend it to anyone!!!

• Updated by Badgeret1? · Aug 07, 2018