Menu

A
Author of the complaint
3:56 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

booked this room because I was attending my induction into my Alma Maters Athletic Hall of Fame along with teammates. We were told to use the back door. The back door wasn't locked. We thought maybe they would lock it later in the evening. Turns out it's never locked. You can give it a good yank and you're in. The stairwell was filthy and so was our room. You could see the fingerprints on the head board and other furniture. I wiped the furniture off with a washcloth, it was literally black with dirt. Kids were running in the hallway until about 230a. Thats when someone knocked on the door. I asked who it was. I was told it was the manager and that we were smoking in our room. I told him we were asleep, noone was smoking. He told me to open the door or we would get put out. I told him we weren't going anywhere and to wait until I put on clothes. He countinued to knock as I got dressed. I opened the door and again told him we were asleep and noone was smoking in the room. All of that and he changed his mind about entering the room. He never apologized... noone did. He was very rude, disrespectful and under the influence of something(s). After returning home a family member went to the doctor for itchy bumps on her arm. It was BEDBUGS! I had some on my shoulder and scalp and someone else was also itching. That's 3 out of 4 people! I'm glad we wash all of our clothes, even what we don't wear, once we return home. I'm very disappointed in this hotel especially since it carries the Wyndham name. I would have never guessed how horrible an experience we would have. This trip meant so much to me. If you look UNDER the "3.9 rating" you clearly see "1 star hotel" in very light letters! How is this allowed? I JUST noticed this a moment ago. We trusted the reviews, Booking.com and the Wyndham brand. We were let down by all. Ruined so much!

More Days Inn complaints & reviews

Days Inn - never stay in this days inn!
Days Inn - rip off