Days Inn — bed bugs
Days Inn 280 North 850 East in Lehi, UT
The room I stayed in had bed bugs. It was too late for me to check out and try to find another hotel. The hotel staff at the desk in the evening did not speak very good English and did not understand me when I complained. I ended up sleeping in the bathtub with blankets from my car because that was the only safe place. I ensured none of my belongings were on the floor. I purchased some bed bug spray from WalMart the next day and sprayed my luggage and the trunk of my car. I placed my pajamas in a plastic bag and stopped at a truck stop the next day to launder my clothing that I wore while in the hotel.
I reported the bed bugs to the management the next day and showed them pictures as well. The staff was not very concerned and one member actually told me, "I should have suspected as we had a customer stay who looked to be a drug addict." Clearly, the staff is not aware of how bed bugs are acquired. Phots are included (one of bed bug on the pillow, one of bed bug in lower right corner of headboard, one of where I spent the night).
Laura Esau / 480.688.3929 / [protected]@gmail.com
More Days Inn Complaints & Reviews
- Days Inn - never stay in this days inn! 
- Days Inn Hotels - rude and bad service 
- Tlg Great Fun / Days Inn / Travelers Advantage - rip off 
- Days Inn - guest complaints 
- Days Inn Hotel - poor service, rude and or uncaring employee 
- Days Inn - cleanliness of hotel room
- Days Inn - customer service
- Days Inn - the room
- Days Inn - confirmation 83038ec011153 room 108
- Days Inn Hotel - didn't honor a discount shown on website