David’s BridalManager bernice stanfield

N Apr 07, 2019

My daughter in law bought a dress a couple years ago wedding was delayed due to medical issues and surgery! She found another dress tgere she loves and wanted to trade the first dress in on it! It was still in the original bad had the box tags still on it and never altered! The assistant manager came out checked the dress over and confirmed it was in perfect condition and said it was one of their best sellers when she bought it. She said because of the time laps they could not give her the full price she paid which was 495.00 and the new dress was 715.00 but they could work with us and do something and went to get the main manager to see what she could give us! The manager Bernice came out walk up to us and said she could do nothing and that was it! We were also buying three flower girl dresses and bridesmaids dresses so instead we left and bought nothing else!
She was rude and unwilling to help and I have worked in management and know there are ways to help the customer! We were totally fine with losing money on the first dress to get her the dream dress!
Nancy Uhland

• Co
    Connie Vawter Semon Apr 07, 2019

Wow some people just can't wait to take a swipe at others, shame on the last two comments, they should just keep silent. Maybe they are from the store?...Usually stores will work with you, especially if you are spending "more" money with them. Being rude is NEVER acceptable, well if you want return customers anyway. You must love your daughter in law a lot to help her with this problem. I wish you good luck and I'm sure with the support she has in you, her wedding will be wonderful, she is a very lucky girl to have a mother in law who stands with her.

Nancy UhIand Apr 07, 2019

@Connie Vawter Semon You are not helping at all by posting a comment. While I appreciate you defending me against the other poster because of your company my daughter is law is stressed out. Thanks to your company my daughter in law cries every night. Do you really think that posting on a complaint website is going to help my issue. No. I am expecting a call from you not a message on my post. At least your acknowledge that your manager was rude. But you think that just because you defended me on my complaint against another person that i will ever use your company again think again. I hope your company goes bankrupt an you end up on the street. Yeah I do love my daughter in law. I am proud of who my son choose. It is a shame that you are exploiting my love for my daughter in law to win back my business. Well guess what it is not going to happen you coward. You want to reply to me reply back to me through a phone call. Not through my blog. Stop pretending to care and stop exploiting my daughter in law. I bet you created both accounts, one bashing my daughter in law then another defending her to make David Bridal look good. Well guess what you coward I am not falling for your tricks. I hope your company goes bankrupt and you end up living on the streets. You ruined my son's wedding and I hope your spouse divorces you and you end up lonely. I Bet you thought that I would be impressed when you defended me against that other account which you obviously created. Well. it is NOT going to work so just call me by phone and give good customer service if you really want to help me. Otherwise do not pretend you care by defending me against another account that you created and tell me how much love my daughter in law. Stop exploiting us. You should be ashamed of yourself. You only posted this comment because you want my business but are not willing to do anything to help me. Posting a message on my blog shows how unprofessional your company is.

Nancy UhIand Apr 07, 2019

@Connie Vawter Semon ou are not helping at all by posting a comment. While I appreciate you defending me against the other poster because of your company my daughter is law is stressed out. Thanks to your company my daughter in law cries every night. Do you really think that posting on a complaint website is going to help my issue. No. I am expecting a call from you not a message on my post. At least your acknowledge that your manager was rude. But you think that just because you defended me on my complaint against another person that i will ever use your company again think again. I hope your company goes bankrupt an you end up on the street. Yeah I do love my daughter in law. I am proud of who my son choose. It is a shame that you are exploiting my love for my daughter in law to win back my business. Well guess what it is not going to happen you coward. You want to reply to me reply back to me through a phone call. Not through my blog. Stop pretending to care and stop exploiting my daughter in law. I bet you created both accounts, one bashing my daughter in law then another defending her to make David Bridal look good. Well guess what you coward I am not falling for your tricks. I hope your company goes bankrupt and you end up living on the streets. You ruined my son's wedding and I hope your spouse divorces you and you end up lonely. I Bet you thought that I would be impressed when you defended me against that other account which you obviously created. Well. it is NOT going to work so just call me by phone and give good customer service if you really want to help me. Otherwise do not pretend you care by defending me against another account that you created and tell me how much love my daughter in law. Stop exploiting us. You should be ashamed of yourself. You only posted this comment because you want my business but are not willing to do anything to help me. Posting a message on my blog shows how unprofessional your company is.

Nancy UhIand Apr 07, 2019

@Connie Vawter Semon Just stop pretending that you care about what happened to me. If you are going to help me at last help me properly through a phone call instead of here like this. What do you think by creating two accounts you are helping me. I know your game. You are creating one account to bash me. Then another account to defend me. Is this how your company operates? I am not falling for your tricks and neither I nor my daughter in law will ever shop here again. My son's wedding was ruined thanks to your company. The sad thing is you have to create one account to insult me. Then another to defend me to make your company look good. Well Connie Vewter Semon. This is not going to work. I hope your company goes bankrupt and that you have to live on the streets and that your spouse leaves you. Rather than leaving a response on a blog why not have the guts to call me rather than play these games.