David Weekly Homesfoundation issues

J

We had our house built in 2005 and it was finished in 2006. My family and I went on vacation in 2008, upon returning we noticed that the tiles where cracked. My husband contacted David weekly and they basically said to bad we are not fixing it. I contacted our insurance company and I just got the report back. In the report it states the foundation was not done properly. Now I have pull up all the tile in my home and spend more money to replace it. I also sent an email to other David Weekly home owners and they have the same issues with the tile cracking. Please do not have your house built with them look for someone that really cares about customer service and fixing your issues. I do have pictures but could not get them to upload. If you want to see pictures please email me at [protected]@verizon.net.