HomeStarSearch.com Logo

HomeStarSearch.com

Having problems with HomeStarSearch.com?

HomeStarSearch.com Customer Service Contacts

+1 888 262 0830 (Customer Service)
9701 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 1000
Thu9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with HomeStarSearch.com Customer Service. Initial HomeStarSearch.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for HomeStarSearch.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about HomeStarSearch.com. Discuss the issues you have had with HomeStarSearch.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

HomeStarSearch.com — The website continues to charge me for the subscription

My family searched for the new home through the website www.homestarsearch.com. We paid for the 10 days trial...

www.homestarsearch.com — They took money for the membership, but I haven't agreed to it

I have used the website www.homestarsearch.com only once, but I haven’t agreed to their membership. I...

Homestartsearch.comFraudly charge my bank account

Looked at there website did a 1.95 to see if what we were looking for in homes showed up. Website worthless. Cancelled it same day... they charged my bank over 55.00 for something we cancelled 10 days later . Because we could not give them a cancellation number refused reinbursement. Money making thing for this company. Don't be fooled. Theft is what I call it.

www.homestarsearch.com — REFUND THE MONEY

http://www.homestarsearch.com/FAQs this place is a joke never found a house and cancelled my account in same...