Dave & Buster’sunauthorized debit charge

C

On June 3rd 2017 I met some friends @ Dave & Busters. We decided to bowl 1 game. While bowling the waiter Danny asked us if we wanted drinks. There were four people and instead of asking us how the payment would be he just put two people to a ticket. Not the way we wanted it but we worked it out among ourselves. My ticket came to $22.70. When I started to sign the ticket I saw my card was ran for $923.68. I was like.. what the hell? I go back to the waiter Danny & he laughs it off saying he would back it out & I would never see the charge. OK, I accept this. As we are seated I decided to check my card info. And, low & behold the $923.68 charge was there. I immediately go & speak with a manager (Fed Dumas). I show him my receipt for $22.70 & my online bank info where the $923.68 was debited. He ask me if I used a debit card & after I confirm it was the first words out of his mouth is "since it's a debit card there's nothing I can do." At this point, I walk off. I go back to the table HIGHLY upset. I ask the waitress for the number to the corporate office and proceed to explain to her why it's needed. The manager finally comes to the table after about 20 min we had gotten our appetizer. He tells me that they will not process the charge (umm duh). And it should fall off within 3 to 5 bus days. Also I was given the number to corporate. I called the provided number & no response on Monday so Tuesday I call again in the morning. By afternoon, I go online & learn the number I was given an after hours voicemail inbox. So I call the corporate number for guest relations and is transferred to yet another voicemail. I have left messages for Kristen Stouffer who was covering for Nicole Primus on multiple occasions. I have left several messages for Nicole Primus who's the guest relations representative. I HAVE NOT GOTTEN A CALLBACK FROM ANYONE!!!