Databazaar.comWon't accept defective product return

I purchased four refilled printer cartridges. The first one I installed about 60-90 days ago worked fine. The second one I tried to install today, said "wrong cartridge for printer".

I called Databazar and they told me about their 30 day return policy. Since most of us do not use two color cartridges in 30 days, I asked for help since it is clearly thier problem. They Said NO WAY.

I disputed the charge with my credit card company as my only recourse.

Not a good Company - be careful