The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Databazaar.com — damage from toner cartridge
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I bought a compatible toner cartridge from them. As soon as we installed it and made our first copy, it was clear something was wrong. The printer made a horrible grinding noise and produced horrendous output.
I asked for a refund which they promptly issue. I then ordered an OEM cartridge from them and found that the machine could not produce clean output. I cleaned the drum and printer, and this helped for the first copy, then subsequent copies were dirty.
I asked databazaar.com to send me a replacement drum, as this had obviously been damaged by the faulty toner cartridge. They refused.
I purchased the drum from another company, and immediately was able to produce clean output.
I maintain that they need to reimburse for the drum, and they refuse.
More Databazaar.com Complaints & Reviews
- Databazaar.com - Awful experience
- Databazaar.com - This company is not reliable
- Databazaar.com - Won't accept defective product return
- Databazaar.com - I will never shop there again
- Databazaar.com - This company has an unrealistic return policy which in reality translates into not guaranteeing its products
- Databazaar.com - Terrible First Impression
- Databazaar - Bad customer service
- Databazaar.com - Poor order handling, no customer service