Databazaar.comdamage from toner cartridge

I bought a compatible toner cartridge from them. As soon as we installed it and made our first copy, it was clear something was wrong. The printer made a horrible grinding noise and produced horrendous output.
I asked for a refund which they promptly issue. I then ordered an OEM cartridge from them and found that the machine could not produce clean output. I cleaned the drum and printer, and this helped for the first copy, then subsequent copies were dirty.
I asked databazaar.com to send me a replacement drum, as this had obviously been damaged by the faulty toner cartridge. They refused.
I purchased the drum from another company, and immediately was able to produce clean output.
I maintain that they need to reimburse for the drum, and they refuse.