Dan Murphy's — customer service
Hi I have been advised by Karen, staff member, to inform Dan Murphys of an incident on Tuesday 29th October 2019.
I was looking for a chilled white wine and went to the cabinet at the rear of the store and a staff member named Vicki was filling the cabinet. I looked on one side where she wasn't filling and waited for her to move so I could look on the other side, however she didn't move. She asked me how I was but for some ridiculous reason she kept filling and didn't stand aside. I waited for about 5 minutes standing at her side.
In the end I went to the checkout and informed Karen what happened. I was ropable and am told this staff member has a terrible habit regarding poor customer service.
More Dan Murphy's Complaints & Reviews
- Dan Murphy's - inefficiency 
- Dan Murphy's - charged wrong
- Dan Murphys - incorrect pricing not being honored even the I have paid
- Dan Murphy's - declined service bunbury wa 
- Dan Murphy's - customer service
- Dan Murphy's - service refusal 
- Dan Murphy's - theft of ideas for products.
- Dan Murphy's - bad customer service at doncaster east outlet
- Dan Murphy's - customer service 
- Dan Murphy's - gift cards