Damelin Correspondence College [DCC] — diploma and assignments
To whom this may concern...
I took a course a while back Bookkeeping with pastel and finished my course and when i wanted my diploma i was told i had to do the Pastel, after i was told i am finished with my course, okay i did the pastel and i sent in my assignments as required.
Then suddenly a person from Intec contacts me for the password for one of my assignments so i assume somewhere damelin and Intec work together, I've given him the password for the assignments twice already that he would have given to the tutor for marking and every time I email he will either get feedback from the tutor which he never responds afterwards or the last couple of times i have sent NUMEROUS emails asking for feedback with no response or reply at all.
This is not the first time i have this problem and i am truly past the point of understanding every time and hearing the excuses, this is becoming a huge problem for me now because my chances of getting my diploma is getting slimmer because of other people's way of doing things. I want my assignments marked and i want my diploma without ANY problems because non off this is my fault.
Please sort out this problem for me because I am past my limit.
Please correspond via email as i want everything in writing.
Student Number: 409990
The person i spoke to at intec is Joshua Mabanga [protected]
Please keep me updated
More Damelin Correspondence College [DCC] Complaints & Reviews
- Damelin College - refund 
- Damelin - degree 
- Damelin College - very poor service 
- Damelin - no servie/ refund 
- Damelin Correspondence College - I am paying good money for a service that I just am not getting
- Damelin Correspondence College [DCC] - icb - bookkeeping to trial balance course
- Damelin Durban City - service from staff
- Damelin Correspondence College [DCC] - refusal to pay refund 
- Damelin Correspondence College [DCC] - results
- [Resolved] Damelin Correspondence College [DCC] - my matric