Menu
A
Author of the complaint
2:49 am EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My self and my wife both registered to further educate ourselves so we decided to do that through Damelin Correspondence college. My spouse paid R3000 on the 20 January 2022 and I paid my deposit R3000 on the 21 January 2022.

It took them 3 days to register us and provide us with student numbers to access the portal. Upon accessing the portal we could not access any course information under the my class icon as the subjects were not loaded nor was I able to get pass updating my profile. I have informed them it was escalated on the 01 February 2022 with no feedback at present. Our semester started on the 28 January 2022 we still have no course material which supposed to be accessed on their portal.

Their customer service is below par for a company registered with the I get better customer service from spaza shops in my district.

Their contact information on the website is incorrect [protected] is what is advertised which is a another company the correct number is [protected]. When you dial the number good luck with speaking to anybody as their line are always busy because of the poor service.

The cherry on top was I only read the reviews yesterday on various site i. e hello peter, facebook and even on the complaints board.

In conclusion I do not know how DCC is still part of the Council of Higher Education and from the reviews on the complaints board nothing seems to be done.

I am sure someone who reads all this negativity or someone who has the correct contact will be able to assist myself and all the other students in resolving our issues and taking the corrective action against Damelin Correspondence College.

0 comments