Dairy Queenmold and uncleanness

I work at dq in unadilla ga and I have pictures of a lot of health code violations that could get the store shut down...out of date products products with no dates..
Flies mold spolied soft serve...when I posted it to my Facebook page I got sent home from work...i been with the company for 11 years and I told the district manager but nunthang changed

Dairy Queen
Dairy Queen

Es
Aug 12, 2019

Comments

•   Aug 12, 2019

I would fire you immediately for posting pictures on your social media. I am quite sure your employee handbook has a social media policy that highlights the rules and regulations governing what you can share and what you can not. Additionally, the corrective action associated with violating those policies are specific and clear. As an eleven year employee, you should know better. After all, ignorance of the policy is no excuse for not following it. Part of the dysfunction of that restaurant is you, and I would absolutely clean house. If these problems existed, why didn't you clean? Are you allergic to soap and water? It seems to me a more productive use of your time would have been cleaning the alleged filth rather than snapping pictures like an unhinged teenager. You sound like a terrible employee and Dairy Queen would be much better off without you.

Hope that helps!