Dairy Queen — bad service at drive thru
I get the same order 99% of the time. Single biscuit w/gravy, no sausage. 1 scrambled egg. 1 large tea light ice. I know what it should be.
My order was rung up wrong then cashier had an attitude when I questioned why my order price was almost double. She said she rang up what I asked for... "you just said biscuit w/gravy...you didn't say you wanted half an order".
I've specifically use the words "single biscuit" because that is how the MANAGER told me a year ago to order it. Her attitude was not necessary.
* the inside drink machine has been broken for MONTHS. So long that the out of order sign is faded and barely legible.
* the drive thru register tape is NOT legible and has been like that for over a year. I've been going to this location for over a year & it has never been fixed. I can make out the left side just enough to "guess" the info. I can only ASSUME it is correct.
More Dairy Queen Complaints & Reviews
- Dairy Queen - give us a fricken break! 
- Dairy Queen - I love dq ice cream but they have gotten so expensive I won't go back 
- Dairy Queen / Milk Shake - terrible experience! 
- Dairy Queen - food poisoning 
- Dairy Queen - closed during business hours for time longer than stated on note. 
- Dairy Queen - 4 piece chicken basket soaked in gravy.
- Dairy Queen - service
- Dairy Queen - triple truffle blizzard
- Dairy Queen French Fries And Chicken Basket - got sick from undercooked food
- Dairy Queen - no dillys ever!