Dairy Queen — upside down or free blizzard campaign
I go to Dairy Queen often and most of the time I go to the drive thru. Tonight he didn’t flip my blizzard so I don’t know if it was good or not till I get home. Also for all the Dairy Queen chains I’ve been to, for the drive thru they always keep the lid on as they flip it and hand it to you. Rather than flipping it and then placing the lid on it. It makes no sense because obviously if it has a lid on it then it would have the same result.
More Dairy Queen Complaints & Reviews
- Dairy Queen - give us a fricken break! 
- Dairy Queen - I love dq ice cream but they have gotten so expensive I won't go back 
- Dairy Queen / Milk Shake - terrible experience! 
- Dairy Queen - food poisoning 
- Dairy Queen - closed during business hours for time longer than stated on note. 
- Dairy Queen - 4 piece chicken basket soaked in gravy.
- Dairy Queen - service
- Dairy Queen - status of food when received
- Dairy Queen - triple truffle blizzard
- Dairy Queen French Fries And Chicken Basket - got sick from undercooked food